• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battlegrounds negotiations diamond rigged or just bad luck ??????

Skeletor1

Private
If all members in a guild could spend guild goods on negotiations, it would definitely drain the guild treasury in a very short time.
Not if you are a guild of one! However, I can see the issue when there are a lot of people in a guild - very true. For us one person Guild players (There are a lot of us), the option would be nice :)

Helcaraxe

Private
Is battleground negotiations coded for you to spend more diamonds for successful negotiations or is it just bad luck lol......

with a Math background , i decided to do a study these past 5 battlegrounds on the average % probability outcomes in battleground negotiations

The results may surprise you .....
or maybe not.....

the study results is conducted over 1000 negotiations over 5 battlegrounds

result 1.
when there is a probability of 50% of you getting a successful negotiation , the actual in game result is 21%

result2
when there is a probability of 33% of you getting a successful negotiation , the actual in game result is 14%

result 2
when there is a probability of 25% of you getting a successful negotiation , the actual in game result drops to a very low 6%

maybe the game coding runs the same as poker machines lol

anyhow

have a nice day
I have to agree,
Where there are two options left for the final spot to complete a negotiation then pure chance would dictate I would win 50% of the time.
However I lose 4 times out of 5 (same as you).
This should be statistically impossible to do,

Knight of ICE

I have to agree,
Where there are two options left for the final spot to complete a negotiation then pure chance would dictate I would win 50% of the time.
However I lose 4 times out of 5 (same as you).
This should be statistically impossible to do,

Is it? Is it impossible to toss a coin and have it land on heads four times in a row?

Knight of ICE

Unlikely but not impossible. However to have it land on heads 800 times out of 1000 is statistically impossible

Improbable, not impossible. Besides that, you were talking about 4 out of 5, not 800 out of a 1000.

Knight of ICE

Its the same thing
800 out of 1000 in its simplest form is 4 out of 5
There is a difference in claimen a game is rigged after only 5 tries or after 1000 tries. With 1000 tries you at least gave it an effort to examine. With only 5 tries you are crying wolf.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Speaking from personal experience, it is random. There have been cases when I had 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 (or even 1 in 4) chance to get it right, and guessed correctly 5+ times in a row. But there have also been cases where I got it wrong 5+ times in a row despite having 1 in 2 odds. No reason to think anything is rigged.