• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battlegrounds Leagues and advancement to next league

Where do you find the prestige from guild level? And GVG? We’ve and members playing that, but not now.
Guild prestige from level is shown on your guild page

20200310_214424.jpg

From GvG I think you have to go to the maps but I'm only on app at the moment so cant check

DeletedUser113156

View attachment 20779

From GvG I think you have to go to the maps but I'm only on app at the moment so cant check

View attachment 20779

so, the calculation In example above is...
600 - 24 = 576
576 / 18 = 32
32 is the MMR?

Do I have it right?

No

You get your overall prestige from the guild ranking - ours is 10500

So would be 10500 - 600 = 9900
9900 - gvg(?) = x
X/18 = mmr

My mmr is 550 so working backwards GvG prestige is zero, I guess we've lost hexes since I last looked :lol:

DeletedUser113156

No

You get your overall prestige from the guild ranking - ours is 10500

So would be 10500 - 600 = 9900
9900 - gvg(?) = x
X/18 = mmr

My mmr is 550 so working backwards GvG prestige is zero, I guess we've lost hexes since I last looked :lol:

where do you find the overall prestige then? Where do you see yours ‘10500’?

DeletedUser113156

I don’t have access to the Global Ranking menu. Is it available for Mobile? I don’t have a PC.

I don’t have access to the Global Ranking menu. Is it available for Mobile? I don’t have a PC.
On PC at the moment so can't post an App screenshot but click on the cup on the top left hand corner.

There are 2 tabs, player rankings and guild rankings - go to the guild one and find your guild, the easiest way is to use the search, your total prestige is shown there

DeletedUser113156

I checked with Inno and the Guild Ranking on both PC and Mobile is the same. There is no difference between global ranking and guild ranking.

I’m really annoyed...the MMR is just a waste of time and Inno hasn’t agreed yet on the calculation.