• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battleground activity log by person

Agent327

Overlord
Still They need to give an answer since the thread is hot. With big letters in a visible spot.

No they don't. Show me where a dev has ever answered here.

As for the 3rd party and players with 15 accounts , can be detected , trust me.
The system works the way you want it to work. And in 99% of games after you establish your game , you start establishing your corruption :)

You really are clueless. There are live servers where crossdeals are openly allowed, simply cause they can not do anything against them. Same goes for FoE Helper. On some live servers you are forbidden to use it and you still can cause they can not detect it.

Anyways + 1 for a log (Even buyable - like a premium stats)

That makes it DNSL.

DeletedUser

@Emberguard i know that they are working on something, Thanks for the confirmation anyway ! (and im very curious to see what this is!!!)
@Agent327 I just said a solution for the people that keep ignoring the Search Option, the same way they ignore the Targets Thread :)
I won't give my personal experience on how Games cheat and other staff. We already went offtopic enough trying to give examples as about why a log is good in general. if you agree ofc

Vesiger

Monarch
Commanders and leaders dont play only from app
I'm a commander and leader playing only from the app (as do most of my guild mates).
I've never heard of this 'helper' and certainly don't use one.
We're currently in platinum league - considerably to my surprise! - and holding all centre sectors again after a hard tussle.
Which would have been a lot less hard if the guild actually obeyed orders, but they don't :-P

DeletedUser

I'm a commander and leader playing only from the app (as do most of my guild mates).
I've never heard of this 'helper' and certainly don't use one.
We're currently in platinum league - considerably to my surprise! - and holding all centre sectors again after a hard tussle.
Which would have been a lot less hard if the guild actually obeyed orders, but they don't :-P
It is easier as the time goes for you to be in higher leagues spending less eforts (Due to MMR)
I use mostly my memory and the scoreboard to find who did that, and when i find him i level his FP production GB's xDD

DeletedUser653

On both my worlds I prioritise sectors to target but I don't get my knickers in a twist and start crying if someone does something different.

Ive said it many times its good when everyone works as a team but there's no need to keep tabs on everyones every move.

We can keep having the same discussion and either Inno will implement it or not, I don't see that it is needed and if you have good relationships with your guild members they generally do what's asked. If you're having trouble maybe you can work on your interpersonal skills

Cursed, I am in top guild I helped to found with over 1000 days @ #1, reached diamond level in GbG before any other guild so we must be doing something right, managing the forces in the guild is perfectly normal in a top ten guild and if you did the same you might be able to get to diamond GBG or get into top ten.
Guild Leaders need a Log in GbG.

you are talking to the wrong guy, he plays for his personal fun , not for competition.
What's the point playing any game of its not for fun?
My main world we work as a team and enjoy the challenge, a lot detailing every move just isn't necessary.
Every member has full gbg rights as everyone is trusted to do what they think is best

You aint a leader of a top Guild Veggie , sorry buddy you dont understand what we are saying
*neither you can deny to people a log, if it gets votes it will be created
I couldn't care less if Inno create it or not, that's up to them not the likes of me or runts like you.
People cry about something enough they will probably do it to shut them up whether its needed or not, you just have to look at the gvg changes and subsequent reversal for proof of that

DeletedUser

What's the point playing any game of its not for fun?
When games start doing psychological evaluation before they let the people play, and you see the results you will understand that every people has different perspective about fun and games.
Especially in multi targeting games like this.
Other people find fun collecting every day, other doing GE other GvG other GBG...
We aint racists, lol, no one blamed you for being cool with no log, but you cant deny it - especially <<because you dont>> lol

Is there a settings for the battlegrounds log or is it just absolutely useless ny default?

Hell I know what I did, I dont have amnesia. I need to see what my players did!

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Not for or against the idea, but even with a log it would not stop people attacking the wrong location, if there is such a thing. Small reminder for those who who want it, Do you think everyone of your guild members are fluent in English and considering the game can be made up of players aged 9-50+ some important bits may get lossed in translation not matter what orders you give a guild,, a different idea would be a non participation icon for guild members in the settings, you are then excluded from taking part and receiving the fragment rewards, You have the option then to pick the players who want to follow battleground orders :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Small reminder
Every Guild has its Standarts.
If we agree on this , then i suppose we know what could happen to a player being on the #1 Guild capturing Sectors
The Question is , We want Battlegrounds to be like GvG ? With trusted members ?
We want half the Guilds being able to know who did what, and the other half unable ?
We want to let this request - suggestion - problem pass away silently ?
My oppinion is we shall not, and thats the reason i gave a +1.
The Language thing when you read a : Secure C3Z up to 90/100 , is kinda irrelevant for the average people - There could be some people that didn't understood and there goes the log, 1st they will be explained once twice (or at least thats what i did) and then they will be booted like in every other Guild that Guildies have agreed on Battleground as a priority ...