• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Battle Wont Continue. Always says Internal Error Occured. Help Please.

DeletedUser

untitled.jpgbug-02.jpg

DeletedUser

whenever i try to continue battle .. it just says internal error again. and again. and again.

DeletedUser

I am pretty much in the same situation, This happen to me quite a few time also on multiple world. So its really not isolated incidents, just send in a ticket this time. It seems there's pattern about it, always the turn for the enemy unit to response or when I attack and the game need to calculate the odd vs the enemy unit. The Battle will not go into this internal error if I do not move or not attacking. Only there when it's required to access the enemy unit.

DeletedUser

Hello iamERiS and Mech-for-i,

Welcome to the forums both of you!
I believe this is a known issue, and the best thing you can do is what Mech did: send in an ingame-ticket, so that staff can look at your situation: right-click anywhere on your village screen, choose support from the pop-up window and follow up from there.
I hope this gets sorted soon for you :).

While you're here anyway, why don't you check out our guides section? There's a lot of helpful information there.
Also, it is a very good idea to use the search button at the top right of your screen, it may help you find similar issues and post there :).

Hope you enjoy playing the game though!