• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battle progression

• Thread starter DeletedUser2101
  • Start date

DeletedUser2101

Hey everyone!

I am wondering what the progress of everyone is so far.
Feel free to give tips too.

My progress: Maktaba (1/3)
Got to battle against 6 ballista + 2 soldiers.
Any idea how you would kill them? (I got 8 spear/8 slinger/4 rockthrower at my service at the moment.)

DeletedUser

still at badakus at the moment, resources just aren't worth spending on troops right now :/

DeletedUser

From a quest,dont rememper which one exactly u get us reward 2 legionares,i used those 2+2 spears+ 4 rockthrower,i won but the battle was close

DeletedUser

Hey everyone!

I am wondering what the progress of everyone is so far.
Feel free to give tips too.

My progress: Maktaba (1/3)
Got to battle against 6 ballista + 2 soldiers.
Any idea how you would kill them? (I got 8 spear/8 slinger/4 rockthrower at my service at the moment.)

Horses.

DeletedUser2101

Yeah you get 2 legionnaire if you get 140 population once you discovered maktaba. I used those on another fight tho.
I don't have any space to build a stable and horses aren't that useful in general anyhow.

DeletedUser

I can't progress any further until I complete this stubborn quest where it tells me to negotiate all of Tyr :p. I'm trying to do every single quest without skipping any now... Just my third day and nobody's trading :D

DeletedUser

I can't progress any further until I complete this stubborn quest where it tells me to negotiate all of Tyr :p. I'm trying to do every single quest without skipping any now... Just my third day and nobody's trading :D

Don't bother... I tried that once and I noticed absolutely no change at all in quests I received. Besides, you can get a different quest from Grivus that asks you to CONQUER all of Tyr, and you get 800 supplies for that. It's impossible to complete every quest.

DeletedUser

Don't bother... I tried that once and I noticed absolutely no change at all in quests I received. Besides, you can get a different quest from Grivus that asks you to CONQUER all of Tyr, and you get 800 supplies for that. It's impossible to complete every quest.

meh my brisgard was a bloody experience, so I'm trying to do every quest now...the closer to impossibility, the more fun! :D Thanks for the advice though...

DeletedUser2101

I never had that quest and I'm way ahead in progress. Seems a bit pointless to do :o

DeletedUser

I never had that quest and I'm way ahead in progress. Seems a bit pointless to do :o

You need to research construction, and conquer no part of Tyr before you can receive the quest.

(I've been working on a list of all quests, prereqs, etc)

DeletedUser2101

well I went for wine/dye first before I made construction. by that time I mustve had tyr already

DeletedUser2101

Oh wow I just lost with the enemy having 1 unit with 1 bar left... His mercenary had 2 bars left I go with a slingerr on a rock and sling at him -1 bar >.<
Last sector from pfefferberg to counter :p

DeletedUser

Oh wow I just lost with the enemy having 1 unit with 1 bar left... His mercenary had 2 bars left I go with a slingerr on a rock and sling at him -1 bar >.<
Last sector from pfefferberg to counter :p

hahaha slow down, if you go too fast you won't have any territory left to conquer for future tournaments!

DeletedUser2101

hahaha slow down, if you go too fast you won't have any territory left to conquer for future tournaments!

I'm only 6k points ahead in the iron age tower so might aswel get me some bigger gap just to make sure ;o