• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Battle Point Bonuses

deeplays

Private
Please consider awarding bonus point percentages on a scaled basis from the results of a battle. Reward the players who are actually, god forbid, manually attacking instead of mashing the auto battle button.

i.e.

+20% - All attacking troops at 100% health after battle
+10% - No more than 1 attacking troop with less than 100% health after battle
+ 5% - No more than 2 attacking troops with less than 100% health after battle
etc...

Reward the non-bot players so they have a chance to climb the leaderboard. As it stands currently, there is little incentive for advancement.

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
You already receive more points if your own units receive less damage (or at least, you get fewer penalty points).

Jouchka

Private
This proposal won't help in any way. In GbG people massively autobattle with 0 boosts of the competition.
So this will still give a massive amount of battle points for autobattling people.
It would be a huge difference if you would take into account the difference in attack or defense boosts and give battle points pro rato of the boosts.

coolguy25

Private
This proposal won't help in any way. In GbG people massively autobattle with 0 boosts of the competition.
So this will still give a massive amount of battle points for autobattling people.
It would be a huge difference if you would take into account the difference in attack or defense boosts and give battle points pro rato of the boosts.
But most players autobattle so it will discourage some players. And it doesn't matter to big players 5% or something like that, they get like millions of points anyways

Jouchka

Private
But most players autobattle so it will discourage some players. And it doesn't matter to big players 5% or something like that, they get like millions of points anyways
If you do it pro rato, then the million of points will fade away, sure for those players that do a massive amount of fights against too easy troops with just a handful of boost. If you attack an army with 25defense boost when you have a boost of 1000 then you will get 0,25% of the points. SO in this way you can really discourage all those silly fights in GvG and GbG. Then people will have some advantage if they fight with a higher attrition, so all those Towers get worthless....

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
was just thinking about something along these line if you battle at 0-10 attrition you have a forfeit in battlepoints gained and players who battle to higher attrition levels should be compensated more handsomely than siege camp farmers.
88C464DD-113B-432E-B226-4C6BC89E4F23.jpeg maybe something like this would be nice for real fighters

Last edited:

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
how about awarding players in iron age 1 million points per fight and those in venus era 1000 points per fight ? or how about making anyone past sam era only have 5 troop to attack with ?
i am all for fair play but not to punish those players who have played the game a long while so of course will be the biggest hitters out there, surely that is there right for simply being in the game for so long ? there seems to be a theme lately of trying to make weak players strong and strong players weak

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
how about awarding players in iron age 1 million points per fight and those in venus era 1000 points per fight ? or how about making anyone past sam era only have 5 troop to attack with ?
i am all for fair play but not to punish those players who have played the game a long while so of course will be the biggest hitters out there, surely that is there right for simply being in the game for so long ? there seems to be a theme lately of trying to make weak players strong and strong players weak
Not punishing players but not to make a farm fest at 0% attrition an easy option for player for millions of ranking ranking points, so attrition bonus could be implemented to run alongside player attack boost so its more balanced which you are always crying out for

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Not punishing players but not to make a farm fest at 0% attrition an easy option for player for millions of ranking ranking points, so attrition bonus could be implemented to run alongside player attack boost so its more balanced which you are always crying out for
i am all for fair play, but you dont seem to be able to accept you are not as good as the top players, and until they stop playing chances are you never will be, but it doesnt stop you from thinking up ways where you can try to close that gap because you seem to want to win but only if you can handicap the other players, which is hardly fair play at all
keep thinking up new ideas of how you can cap top players as it seems to be your goal.

Forwandert

Major-General
Reward the players who are actually, god forbid, manually attacking instead of mashing the auto battle button.

Reward the non-bot players so they have a chance to climb the leaderboard. As it stands currently, there is little incentive for advancement.

Which one is the idea? rewarding non auto or non bot? They seem to have both been put in the same category. 6 years ago I played manual, didnt have a choice, after playing for so long now I don't have to look at manual attacking. Not because I'm lazy but because I put 6 years of effort into getting my city how it is and dont see why I would need reduced rewards because I played for longer and made the effort to build up my attack/def for attack to the point I dont need to manually fight.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
i am all for fair play, but you dont seem to be able to accept you are not as good as the top players, and until they stop playing chances are you never will be, but it doesnt stop you from thinking up ways where you can try to close that gap because you seem to want to win but only if you can handicap the other players, which is hardly fair play at all
keep thinking up new ideas of how you can cap top players as it seems to be your goal.
Your talking nonsense,? What does that mean exactly? What would you class as a top player.? i can easily sit around in a big guild and farm for points and rewards like the players being spoke about. Im Probably one of few people who enjoy manual battles and have battled all the continent map up to SAV and battle every day up to 80% attrition minimum, you know nothing about me:lol::lol:3265B0AF-A4D7-4951-8450-FABAF2008CAC.jpeg
better than most.:P

Last edited:

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Your talking nonsense,? What does that mean exactly? What would you class as a top player.? i can easily sit around in a big guild and farm for points and rewards like the players being spoke about. Im Probably one of few people who enjoy manual battles and have battled all the continent map up to SAV and battle every day up to 80% attrition minimum, you know nothing about me:lol::lol:View attachment 23562
better than most.:P
your right i dont know anything about you, just i am so used to you showing up with your posts whenever i post, its a bit like having a stalker ? but true who knows anything about anyone online ?
yet we do tend for form an opinion of a person dont we by how they post, and you are no different

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
your right i dont know anything about you, just i am so used to you showing up with your posts whenever i post, its a bit like having a stalker ? but true who knows anything about anyone online ?
yet we do tend for form an opinion of a person dont we by how they post, and you are no different
[/QUOTE= so when did I post anywhere that I want to cap the top players? still waiting for that answer.. as a side note you are one of the biggest complainers in this forum and possibly others and I just like to wind you up sometimes for my own amusement, :P