• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Battle) Key option to skip troops in battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111734

Hello All,

Proposal:
Would it be possible to integrate a key from the keyboard (desktop version) when playing Guild Expedition for example?
In the mobile version there is a "SKIP" button for skipping troop from the army.
It would be better if we can use key (for example "S" for Skip) instead of LEFT CLICK of the mouse to skip troop from the army.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
Yes

Reason:
This will avoid mistakes, will improve the speed of the battle and reduce the time spent.

Details:
Not needed.

Visual Aids:
Not needed.

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
-

Please let me know if this is a valid request and if can be approved/applied in future.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
L0patar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111734

Hello,

do you know who is responsible for these IDEAS?
Who must check and suggest..?

Thanks.

DeletedUser110195

Ideas don't tend to get forwarded unless they get a fairly large pile of +1's. It seems though that Overtype is the mod responsible for moving ideas to forwarded, when they gather enough support.

That said, Inno goes to extremes to prevent people from automating the game, too far, in my opinion, and they aren't likely to do something like this even with a mountain of +1's, but anything that does away with clicks is a good idea in my book, so....+1

Status
Not open for further replies.