• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battle in the towers

DeletedUser4184

Hello everybody,
I've noticed that some players just seems to have lot of battles done, but viewing their city they have relatively poor military buildings, for example a player who has just had 89 battles when the neighbourhood have 70 members, and the tournaments start on monday, it's that possible considering that he has not already reached CA? He fights in EMA tower till CA tower; If his units have a rest just for gain some health, how does he do?

Can I fight with other players outside my neighbourhood?

How does the choice of the neighbourhood works? If the top player of the neighbourhood have almost 100k point over the second he'll always get 1st place in medal till his death?:D

Thank you guys

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The PvP's are open for many neighborhoods. If you attack everyone in your one then you can skim through the PvP and maybe find other users from different PvPs. I think its like that im not sure as im new but it seems to be like that for me.

DeletedUser4184

In my PvP's I only have my neighbours, I can fight with them only

DeletedUser2206

The PvP's are open for many neighborhoods. If you attack everyone in your one then you can skim through the PvP and maybe find other users from different PvPs. I think its like that im not sure as im new but it seems to be like that for me.

no, the PvP is for neighborhood only, not the entire server.

DeletedUser2206

Hello everybody,
I've noticed that some players just seems to have lot of battles done, but viewing their city they have relatively poor military buildings, for example a player called [player name omitted] just had 89 battles when the neighbourhood have 70 members, and the tournaments start on monday, it's that possible considering that he has not already reached CA? He fights in EMA tower till CA tower; If his units have a rest just for gain some health, how does he do?

Can I fight with other players outside my neighbourhood?

How does the choice of the neighbourhood works? If the top player of the neighbourhood have almost 100k point over the second he'll always get 1st place in medal till his death?:D

Thank you guys

When you defeat a sector on the map, you also get awarded PvP points, so even if you only have 70 neighbors, if you defeat 19 sectors, you can have won 89 battles.