• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battle in GE

DeletedUser111934

I am in CE and trying to work out how to battle in GE. I keep reading how the best combination to battle GE in CE to the end is 1AAV and 7 Rogues. However it does not seem to work. Neither do other combinations. Attack trifecta are all level 10 and I use 30% Tavern boost.

Emberguard

Legend
Are we doing auto or manual? How far into GE are you able to reach? Usually it's better to fight manually then it is to auto

DeletedUser111934

Are we doing auto or manual? How far into GE are you able to reach? Usually it's better to fight manually then it is to auto
I can get a third of the way in to level 3 but take a lot if losses to get there and usually auto battle.

Shad23

Emperor
in contemporary i used to use ranged unit +7 rogues place ranged unit top left corner advance rogues keep ranged unit back till rogues are changed
ranged are helpfull in CE if they get hit eaven from distance they retaliate so it weakens enemy befor you hit them

Emberguard

Legend
why do people expect that they can battle everything in auto with one unit combination ?
Because. We have rogues.

I don't expect one unit combinations to beat everything, but I will admit once I got a traz and rogues I've switched to one unit combination and negotiate everything else

DeletedUser96901

for clarification
I meant one combination of units for everything (which is most likely one + 7 rogues)
not one + 7 rogues where the one changes (so sometimes a heavy one, next time light one, then a ranged one. even artillery can be useful in rare occasions. + 7 rogues)

and negotiate everything else
maybe you need to learn how to fight too :lol:

and for me fighting begins with selecting the units according to the enemy (in GE,map) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117337

i have a question, how do you access your healthy standby troops and let your injured ones heal?
something went very wrong for me and they all got deleted when i clicked on the gold box with the arrow at the end

DeletedUser117337

also, shouldn't a window for confirmation show up, like for spending diamonds, before the standby troops are just deleted?

DeletedUser111323

Hello.
I have a question. Can someone advice me which era is better for GE - Industrial or Progressive?
Thank you in advance.