• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [Battle] 'Clear Attacking Army' button on Army Management to discharge all units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposal:

Add a button to clear all units at once from the Attackiing Army.

(No similar idea seems to have been put forward, to my surprise.)

Reason:

It is tedious to clear an attacking army one unit at a time, particularly if you do this often.

Personally, I find I often want to remove all units, either because I want to fight the next battle with a different age's troops, or with a different mix of troops from the last battle, or because the units are all (or mostly) injured and I want to fight with uninjured ones, or I simply want to construct an attack force without being influenced by the units that last fought.

Details:

A button, probably to the right side of the units in the attacking army where there is some spare space, will cause all units in the attacking army to vacate their position.

Visual Aids:

The button could either be a down-arrow (indicating "put all units below") or a circle with a line through (indicating "clear all").

Balance/Abuse Prevention:

This is purely an interface change to make playing less click/press intensive.

Implementation:

The implementation could be done easily by looping through each unit as though the player had discharged it. It could be better done - but with a bit more testing - such that a single command is sent to the server, which would save a little on communictions and server load.

Edit:fixed typo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.