• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Basic (noob) army questions help

aeroshack

Private
1) When deleting a military building, is there a way to keep the units. I seemed to have managed it in the past, but the last 2 buildings took the units with them?
2) Whilst defending units replenish themselves, do attacking units also do the same, or are they lost? (I know I can just find out, but would rather know first)
3) Someone attacked me yesterday but retreated after 3 seconds (guess it was a mistake). So does the 'attack' button take you straight to battle or an army overview like it does for lands?

Thanks for any help

aeroshack

Private
1) No. Delete the building, lose the units
2) Killed are lost. Wouinded heal, but it takes time.
3) Straight to battle, unless you use auto.
Thanks for that, dont know what happened with my 4 'soldier' units from Iron age I deleted the camp but it left the units behind (still have one).

Forwandert

Major-General
Chances are they're unattached units you've won from events, event buildings, settlement buildings or various other ways and not related to the building you demolished.

aeroshack

Private
Chances are they're unattached units you've won from events, event buildings, settlement buildings or various other ways and not related to the building you demolished.
Thanks, Has to be something like that, everything from then gets deleted now it seems, so guess that's the only thing that matters.

There's an option in game settings to highligt the unattached units in the army management.
It's called "Highlightning of Unattached Units" (very appropriate). Set it to "active".

There's an option in game settings to highligt the unattached units in the army management.
It's called "Highlightning of Unattached Units" (very appropriate). Set it to "active".
I've just gone looking for this on the app and cant find it. Any ideas where it is?

Also I think unattached units only show highlighted if you have Alcatraz, certainly on the worlds where I have it built they are highlighted and the worlds without they are not

Forwandert

Major-General
It's fairly easy to see unattached on the app anyway with the orange stripe in the top right corner of the image. Not too sure if comp version has the same.

It's fairly easy to see unattached on the app anyway with the orange stripe in the top right corner of the image. Not too sure if comp version has the same.

Also I think unattached units only show highlighted if you have Alcatraz, certainly on the worlds where I have it built they are highlighted and the worlds without they are not
As I said above, on 2 of my worlds the unattached units are not highlighted with the stripe, on the other 2 they are.

The worlds where they are highlighted have Traz, the other 2 don't

DeletedUser6065

They are easy to see, but where on Android do you set it up? All my other worlds show, but they were set on PC. Where is the Android set?

DeletedUser117610

@Cursedveggie The option is only on web and it’s per world. Why? And why isn’t it on by default? Shrug

I’d suggest it as an improvement but some smug person will just tell me that the devs are aware of limitations on mobile, so there’s no point suggesting that they add features that would easily fit into the UI and improve the playability for people who play exclusively on mobile. It sounded less jaded in my head.

@Cursedveggie The option is only on web and it’s per world. Why? And why isn’t it on by default? Shrug

I’d suggest it as an improvement but some smug person will just tell me that the devs are aware of limitations on mobile, so there’s no point suggesting that they add features that would easily fit into the UI and improve the playability for people who play exclusively on mobile. It sounded less jaded in my head.
I disagree with per world. I've recently built Traz on one world and without changing any settings unattached units now have the stripe where they didn't before

DeletedUser117610

@Cursedveggie you could be right, I’m digging into year-old memories of getting this sorted when I started. I may have built Traz around the same time. I do recall though that at the time I had to turn the feature on and save, off and save and then on and save again before it worked on my second world; most likely that is fixed by now

@Cursedveggie you could be right, I’m digging into year-old memories of getting this sorted when I started. I may have built Traz around the same time. I do recall though that at the time I had to turn the feature on and save, off and save and then on and save again before it worked on my second world; most likely that is fixed by now
I just built Traz on my diamond farm :rolleyes: so it's very fresh in my memory

legend9182

Major-General
I disagree with per world. I've recently built Traz on one world and without changing any settings unattached units now have the stripe where they didn't before
Naah
I will say it's not TRUE
Among 9 of my world, 1 world has traz
But in 2 to 3 I have strip thing on my unattached units.
Plus having this strip only with traz doesn't make sense to me

Naah
I will say it's not TRUE
Among 9 of my world, 1 world has traz
But in 2 to 3 I have strip thing on my unattached units.
Plus having this strip only with traz doesn't make sense to me
I have it turned on in the browser. (only did this on my main world)

I have 4 worlds 2 had Traz and showed the stripe, 2 didn't have Traz and couldn't tell attached/unattached apart

Built Traz on world 3 two days ago, now unattached have the stripe, no settings were changed

legend9182

Major-General
I have it turned on in the browser. (only did this on my main world)

I have 4 worlds 2 had Traz and showed the stripe, 2 didn't have Traz and couldn't tell attached/unattached apart

Built Traz on world 3 two days ago, now unattached have the stripe, no settings were changed
This is photo from sinerania
Screenshot_2020-06-18-17-28-55-675_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg

Screenshot_2020-06-18-17-28-45-445_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg