• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Basic Beginners Guide

DeletedUser

my englisch not so good because im from Timbuktu so ask friend help me make guid in good englisch.
here is my beginner guide.

1) If you have a house, sell it. All you need for Forge of Empires is 1 room. When looking for that room, make sure it has a toilet, electricity and a broadband internet connection. It's best to have the toilet right next to the entrance door.

2) If you have many furnitures, sell them. All you need for Forge of Empires is a comfortable chair where you can sleep in, and a table. If you can't find a comfortable chair, get a bigger table. Adjust the chair a bit: Cut off it's legs and saw a hole into the seat, diameter should be about 20 -30 cm, depending on the size of your behind and your gender. Place the poor remainders onto the (open!) toilet and have a seat. If you feel comfortable, fine, if not, enlarge the hole bit by bit until it's perfect. Now place the table so you can reach every part of it easily when sitting in your room.

3) If you have a radio and a TV or any other electrical appliances, sell them. All you need for Forge of Empires are 4 (better: 7) computers and 4 (better: 7) monitors. You don't seriously expect me to explain what to to with the monitors (hint: Table) and the computers (hint: Floor), do you?!

4) If you have a refrigerator, sell it. All you need for Forge of Empires is a good Pizzeria, it's best to make a flatrate delivery contract with them. It's also a good idea to choose your house ... room ... toilet pretty close to the Pizzeria, this will pay off over time. If you prefer #54 Cat'n'Dogs Sweet Sour, you may want to find a Chinese restaurant nearby, but make sure he delivers!

5) If you have friends, sell them. All you need for Forge of Empires are 3 computers and 3 monitors (I told you! better: 7! Remember?) and you'll make lots of friends you can communicate with via Twitter, Skype, Facebook, ICQ, IRC, FBI and what have you not.

6) If you have a family, sell it. Family = chores, and we don't want that, and we will not have time for that. In Forge of Empires, we're all one big happy family - without the annoying side effects like divorce, household, loud children and the like.

7) If you ave a job ... hmm .... I'm a bit stuck here because it destroys the nice rhythm I'm typing this in: How do you sell a job? Meh anyway - just get rid of it! In Forge of Empires you can make so many coins and so much gold you won't know what to do with all that.

8) So that's it, you're all set! Make a final quick check to see if everything works properly: Flush the toilet, order a Pizza (or a cat), test whether you can reach the garbage can that's standing right outside your door without getting up. All good?

9) Great, now all you need to do is fire up your computers, lauch 4 different worlds of Forge of Empires on 4 of them and your communication programs on the other 3 - unless you were too cheap to listen to my advice and you got only 4 computers - then I'm sorry, you won't make any friends.

10) Play and forge your Empires - now wasn't that easy?