• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Barti's Epic Sig Store

DeletedUser4089

Due to recent interest in my skills(see this thread), I've decided to open up shop.

Here are some of my recent works of art:
aHHr52F.png

u25hwGc.png

bBgQQdl.png

v76Ck3t.png

2xlvT0c.png

f9Hn3rG.png

EIsmCae.png

cCix4j7.png

So post here if you'd like one.

Please note that this is a long arduous process so it may take some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bart the flag you put is Actually a Romanian one, but i'm not Romanian. Can i ask you to put in there an eagle or smth else of your imagination :D

Blacksmith is just afraid to look childish if he uses one!

DeletedUser4089

I'll re-imagine yours soon, mungiu.
7WSaNm2.png

In the meantime, here's one just for you, Blacksmith, since you are too shy to ask directly,
NgFGKSv.png

Surge

Brigadier-General
Eeeeèèèëëêêêêhhhhhhhh... fine. I want to see what you have in store for my siggy. No guarantee if I'll use it, though :p

DeletedUser7798

the world have become soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sad.

web filled with sig-generators. and this is what people want... its like walking into a kinder-garden.

only thing missing is pony avatars.

DeletedUser

I don't understand how you cannot see the joke/irony in this, but oh well. :p
No one is forcing you to get one from Barti. But since you bothered to post in here, he might just make one just for you, out of the kindness of his heart.

- L

DeletedUser6065

I don't understand how you cannot see the joke/irony in this, but oh well. :p
No one is forcing you to get one from Barti. But since you bothered to post in here, he might just make one just for you, out of the kindness of his heart.

- L

A mod with kindness in his heart. Irony? Oxymoron? A 'pod-person' mod? You be the judge.:confused:
. . . . . . mk

DeletedUser276

I have a ratio of two butthead mods to 1 mod with kindness. ;) helps keep things interesting.

DeletedUser6065

I have a ratio of two butthead mods to 1 mod with kindness. ;) helps keep things interesting.

Count to 10 bazillion before a mod with 'kindness in their heart' posts. (I'm on a roll here).:cool:
. . . . . . . mk

DeletedUser6065

I'll go first . . . . :eek:
Show me a 'mod with kindness in his heart', and I'll show you a lawyer with kindness in his heart.:mad:
(O.K., I'm finished now).:(
. . . . . . . . mk (thank-you. I'll use it when I figure out how).