• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Barracks Stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm curious as to whether this is a bug or not. My barracks will not produce more than one troop per slot. Since barracks only offer 5 slots, that's only 5 troops per barracks. Surely, this is a bug. I have population available and houses so why do all of the barrack slots only state:

"Time to heal" with "1 sec" showing an hour glass icon below it? All of the troops are at full health..(all green health bars).

Is this a bug or is there limited production (5 troops), per barrack? (Or I'm I missing something painfully obvious?)

Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

You are not missing anything. You can only have 4 units (5 with the diamonds unlock) per barrack ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you for your prompt reply and .. yikes. Had I known that I might have changed my building strategy a bit.

DeletedUser2101

Thank you for your prompt reply and .. yikes. Had I known that I might have changed my building strategy a bit.

Yeah it used to be the other way around in the closed beta but you'll need more than 1 of the same building now to keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.