• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

banner above tavern floats off top of screen

DeletedUser118374

This is a graphical display bug. In the 'bug or not' thread about what bugs not to post bugs on, there is a link for a thread to post graphical bugs in, but the link gives 'file not found', so I assume that the thread no longer exists and I should actually post graphical bugs. Please update that thread.

Sometimes I can't see the number of people sitting in my tavern from the main map because the red banner with the x/y seating numbers is floating higher than usual. This is intermittant, even on the same server, same platform, same client. When it occurs, the bottom of the red banner is barely touching/covering the top of the yellow tree behind the tavern.

This occurs for me using Opera 65.0.3467.48 Windows 7 32-bit on Birka. I believe I have also seen it on Parkog where I also play. I have also seen it on a different computer using windows 10 and opera (that computer is much less crappy than the one I'm on now).

Zooming in and out using the mouse wheel doesn't help. Using the browser reload-page button *does* sometimes/usually clear the issue.

1.165.fc8eb1974ff (13.11.2019 13:13), Jerry921 (20538781), us27, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 7, Opera 65.0.3467.48, 1278x638, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 1.0 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2019-11-26_232401_us27.forgeofempires.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2019-11-26_232401_us27.forgeofempires.com.png
    560.3 KB · Views: 133
  • after-refresh-fixes-issue.png
    after-refresh-fixes-issue.png
    436.1 KB · Views: 142

DeletedUser110603

Please contact the respective Support Team (EN or US) where this is occurring and we can look into your account information, thank-you.