• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

BALKAN UNION (exYU players)

DeletedUser

BALKAN UNION
(only for exYU)

This guild is gathering all exYU players on server ! We are bigger every day !
Join us, together we will be stronger, plus it will be great fun ! ;)

Ask for MareLimp if you want invitation. I will be sending it asap !

Ajmo balkanci, upadajte, sve smo veći iz dana u dan !
Com'on balkan players, we are bigger every day !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

Hey guys and gals as this is the english server I have removed the posts in here that are not in English. Please post in English so all can enjoy your discussion... including poor mods as they feel left out when they cant understand something.

Also you cannot have alliances "Only" for specific nationalities or language speakers as thats a tad discriminatory.

DeletedUser

Hey guys and gals as this is the english server I have removed the posts in here that are not in English. Please post in English so all can enjoy your discussion... including poor mods as they feel left out when they cant understand something.

Also you cannot have alliances "Only" for specific nationalities or language speakers as thats a tad discriminatory.

Well it's kinda is , but more it isnt discrimination .

In all games there are Balkan alliances , like in this case , so dont be mad at them :P

About the other language's either than english , i'm with you on that .

Happy new year!

DeletedUser276

lol you can have Balkan alliances... you just cant say to people that you only take in certain people of nationality, ethnicity, religion or language speaking.

DeletedUser

... you just cant say to people that you only take in certain people of nationality, ethnicity, religion or language speaking.

Hi there Blacksmith, I have to to tell you that BALKAN UNION have players of different religion, ethnicity, nationality, and language speaking. But among them, there are ones who dont understand english and feel more comfortable speaking their own language. And thats what we provide for them. So there are no rasism, nationalism, etc, quite contrary ! We are demostrating understanding and good neighbour relationships, and we are good place for hanging out and making friends.

I just dont understand how avoiding english language can be understud like nationalism or creator of poor moods?! I just havent read anywhere that english is official language of love, peace, happines and understanding. It is the most used language in international comunication, but there isnt any law that make him default world language, or the one saying that speaking different language create bad mood !

And since there are a lot of people who dont speak english, there are also a lot of people who prefer to speak their own or some other local language, or maybe french or something. But that doesnt mean those people are guilty if someone is in poor mood...

Happy New Year, best wishes !

DeletedUser

Hi there Blacksmith, I have to to tell you that BALKAN UNION have players of different religion, ethnicity, nationality, and language speaking. But among them, there are ones who dont understand english and feel more comfortable speaking their own language. And thats what we provide for them. So there are no rasism, nationalism, etc, quite contrary ! We are demostrating understanding and good neighbour relationships, and we are good place for hanging out and making friends.

I just dont understand how avoiding english language can be understud like nationalism or creator of poor moods?! I just havent read anywhere that english is official language of love, peace, happines and understanding. It is the most used language in international comunication, but there isnt any law that make him default world language, or the one saying that speaking different language create bad mood !

And since there are a lot of people who dont speak english, there are also a lot of people who prefer to speak their own or some other local language, or maybe french or something. But that doesnt mean those people are guilty if someone is in poor mood...

Happy New Year, best wishes !

Well i will answer you in english for Blacksmith to understand , ignoring the fact we are from same country .

You are right 100% , but i'm not sure that Blacksmith understood the part about this :

@MareLimpSo there are no rasism, nationalism, etc, quite contrary ! We are demostrating understanding and good neighbour relationships, and we are good place for hanging out and making friends.

For that to understand you need to know about the past relations with Balkan countries .

But you speak like a real Serb . I agree with you that there are lot of our folks that dont want to learn to speak english excelent , but want to play a game , i believe its not ok for them to not give them a chance , just because they dont speak english very well .

And to make a Balkan guild for all people from Balkans that's pretty much thing full of understanding and good feelings , anti rasism and antinationalism .

Best Regards
Brkica

DeletedUser276

lol you guys are reading too far into it. I was just letting you know that you need to speak English on this server its in the rules. And that you cannot say no to someone joining your guild because they are not eastern euro or British or short or whatever. It was a general comment not a you guys are doing it intentionally.

If you guys wish to discuss this feel free to send me a pm.

DeletedUser

lol you guys are reading too far into it. I was just letting you know that you need to speak English on this server its in the rules. And that you cannot say no to someone joining your guild because they are not eastern euro or British or short or whatever. It was a general comment not a you guys are doing it intentionally.

If you guys wish to discuss this feel free to send me a pm.

Nah i'm satisfied with this situation , rules are the rules :P