• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Balancing Coins against Supplies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is anyone else finding themselves ending up with a surplus of coin?

In order to build more supply buildings, I need more citizens, so I build more houses. With more houses come more coins, so I try to sell the lower-rank houses to cut coin production back. I'm told I don't have enough free citizens to sell a house, so I have to build another one to boost the citizen count.

When I want to build supply or goods buildings, they have a citizen count, and again, need to build more houses to raise this number, which increases the coin production, and .... back at square one.

Discuss.

DeletedUser737

coinlj.jpg

same problem here :)

DeletedUser

so what is your problem dude? You can buy forge point using coins or you just can leave coins to add...You'll need them later. Really I don't get what is wrong.....

DeletedUser

there really is no balance, it goes back and forth throughout the game. at one point i had almost 20k coins and only 100 supplies, about 5 days later i have over 10k supplies and down to 30 coins.

DeletedUser1081

maybe you could build a few blacksmiths and keep them busy to increase your supply production. blacksmiths are small and only require 12 pops, so it's pretty easy to get a few going for a while to stock up on supplies, then sell them.

DeletedUser

It's really based on your village layout.

If you need more supplies but less gold build houses that have more population but higher time between collection and build more supply buildings then.

DeletedUser

Use those 82k to buy FP and get researches done faster, that's what I did with mine. My next FP will cost 2050 gold.

As of now, I stand at 12k gold and 10k supplies, been balanced for a few days now.

DeletedUser1130

I don't see any problems just a balance act that one have to do. Even so I rater don't have to click to pick up any of that stuff.

DeletedUser

uLYT9.png

Disappointing. Trying to keep it up. Maybe it's the way it's supposed to be.

However, lessening the production time for supplies would be much, much better.

It would be nice to trade something for supplies, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1366

It is all a matter of planning ahead. This game seems to be all about seeing your strategy many moves in advance.
Hindsight is always 20/20

DeletedUser

A strategy game isn't always only about destroying the other players city. Sometime you do have to fight against yourself.

This game is great for that and I don't have to worry to wake up one day with nothing left because someone attacked me 18 times during the night and destroyed everything.

DeletedUser

w00t, just got 2k and 1.5k supplies for conquering other parts of map!

RTSJM.png

Hell yeah.

UPDATE: I got it balanced out. :)

BMOz8.png

You can do it, OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.