• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Balanced neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There is a definite need to find a balance in neighborhoods. People are getting plundered by players who are several ages above them and they don't have a chance to defend themselves. The advice given is that it is part of the game, build up your army. Is it part of the game for players with 100000 points to be able to bully players with only 5000? It has been suggested that maybe the game makers should set aside a world where attack is for points only and plundering is not an option. This may show how many people want to play without fearing for their stuff. I know that idea may be a bit extreme but at least making neighborhoods that are of the same age or within a reasonable range, would be a start to keep players in the game and willing to invest more into their cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please could you read this thread explaining how to present new ideas for consideration. Unfortunately, ideas that are not presented in the correct format will be moved to the 'Unformatted' section until they have been edited. This is to ensure that the new-look Ideas section remains tidy, easy to read and that ideas will get proper consideration.

eeyore

Corporal
There is a definite need to find a balance in neighborhoods. People are getting plundered by players who are several ages above them and they don't have a chance to defend themselves. The advice given is that it is part of the game, build up your army. Is it part of the game for players with 100000 points to be able to bully players with only 5000? It has been suggested that maybe the game makers should set aside a world where attack is for points only and plundering is not an option. This may show how many people want to play without fearing for their stuff. I know that idea may be a bit extreme but at least making neighborhoods that are of the same age or within a reasonable range, would be a start to keep players in the game and willing to invest more into their cities.

Very good! I could not agree more!

DeletedUser2989

I know that idea may be a bit extreme but at least making neighborhoods that are of the same age or within a reasonable range, would be a start to keep players in the game and willing to invest more into their cities.

As the current system uses tech tree progress to determine neighborhood composition this idea would be considered implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.