• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bad man Make bad recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dont pay any attention to the man behind the curtain. He made a duplicate thread and posted it in the wrong section of the forums. You need a heart, brain, and courage? why go to the guild recruiting section and read it there.

thanks
Blacksmith.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you even in Dinegu? I could'nt seem to find you? Please don't invite me though i was just curious in finding you. (no disrespect im not joining a guild as of yet)

Regards.

DeletedUser

No worries :). We are definitely in Dinegu....not sure why you can't find us though.

Cheers

DeletedUser276

This is a duplicate post as such I am closing it and editing the thread. Please only make 1 such thread per world and keep it in the guild recruiting area as it saves on wear and tear in the regular forums. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.