• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

bad example

• Thread starter vieulschesulken
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Firstly, I don't want to disturb our moderators but it's quite difficult to verify if a subject wasn't been discussed yet, mainly that english isn't my first language. There is your "advanced search" but, as usual, if one doesn't use the correct word, one will find nothing. For example, in my previous intervention, I thought "ranking" and I haven't search "neighbourhood"

I'm not God. So, I could be wrong
But, I reach the one million points. So, I may help and share my experience ;)

This morning, I visited some neighbours
This is a village which is very badly built
More precisely, this town belongs to the twenty-third player of my neighbourhood (only 54000 points)

120505105506324140.jpg

I would criticize some obvious mistakes
For example :
- too many roads, especially since they are only trail (look at his town hall, he may have better roads)
- some building don't need to be connected with road
- road on the side
- as he reached iron age, he has better buildings than forge or hunter in order to produce supplies
So he wastes lots of place

I could say more, but it is useless if I have to be censored
I just want to share my experience especially since we are in a beta test
The other discussions are interesting but they have no picture and I think that a picture shows many things than a simple text (mainly for those who don't speak english fluently)

Maybe, a special section could be created
And sorry for my english

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hallo vieulschesulken

First of, if you want to help a player. Why do you write this on the forum?
Why dont you write this to the player in your list ?
We cant do anything about it. And when it comes to it, he is actually your enemy, so if the person was in my range, i would only think that he is an easy target.

But its nice that you want to help your fellow players. But do write to him in a PM instead of here on the forum.

DeletedUser1081

that's a really interesting-looking village, actually! thanks for posting it.

i guess some people have tons of diamonds to spend on expansions and simply like the village-building aspect of the game. and/or maybe it's one of the developers, seeing how things work.

DeletedUser

if you had tons of diamonds to spend on expansion, you would build that?

Status
Not open for further replies.