• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Aztec goods reward when attacking neighbor with HC active

Savage-Wind

Private
Last night after I did my main collection I went to attack a few neighbors to collect on my Himeji Castle bonus. The first neighbor I attacked gave me a reward of Aztec goods though, which completely surprised me. I got three pop-ups of Aztec rewards (some stone tablets, and then two headdresses pop-ups), and *then* the Himeji reward. I decided to attack the rest of my neighborhood just to see if it happened again, which it did not.

I asked around in guild, and nobody else that is playing the Aztec settlement has experienced this (yet). I post a question to the FoE wikia to see if any other players in the broader community have encountered this, and while my comment has only been up for about a day nobody has replied in the affirmative. This may be a rather difficult issue to trip, but I definitely got Aztec rewards from attacking a neighbor after collecting my Himeji.

Here is additional information:
  • World: Langendorn
  • Browser and Version: Chrome/86.0.4240.183.
  • Overview of the bug: See verbose description above. I simply attacked a neighbor using auto-battle after collecting my Himeji Castle. Three Aztec resource rewards popped-up *before* my Himeji Castle reward popped-up. This has only happened *once*. However, I attempted to make it happen again by attacking my full neighborhood.
  • Screenshots: Sadly, I don't have a screenshot. If the issue happens again I'll be sure to capture one.
  • How often this occurs: This has only happened once to date. I'll see if it happens again this evening after I collect my HC again. I'm in EDT time zone.
  • Urgency: This is non-urgent.
  • Preventative Actions: I have taken no preventative actions.
  • Summary: Aztec rewards provided after attacking neighbor with Himeji Castle active.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? N/A.
Here is a dump of my System Information from the Settings tab:
1.191.e4eda644f26 (11.11.2020 11:32),
Savage-Wind (10663446),
en11,
en_US,
WEB 7,1,1,0,
Windows 10,
Chrome/86.0.4240.183,
1920x937,
OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)