• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Availability of Observatory Blue prints too limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
+++++1
can i put more than +1?

The observatory only benefits the guild and as such the only ones that get affected are the guilds, and there lie the problem. the lack of goods in the treasury and the unfairness to players. why is it that only some players do their part in contributing to treasury and the rest just lay back in the sun?

As a multiple guild owner, if I make it mandatory then I cant attract anybody. What I have done is held an event where for 1 month only obs could be posted and that helped a bit. also made an obs thread.

But this doesnt have to be so, The bps should be found in incidents, aids as many places as possible, so that by the time a player can join a guild he will have at least some blueprints already. just as they have the Oracle.

this idea already died and for that reason was moved to the archive

maybe now almost a year later, with more exposure they can look it over because it deffinitely needs to be taken a look at. perhaps a quest like the oracle so that by the time the person can join a guild they would have it.

Agent327

Overlord
maybe now almost a year later, with more exposure they can look it over because it deffinitely needs to be taken a look at. perhaps a quest like the oracle so that by the time the person can join a guild they would have it.

No they don't!!

IT'S IN THE ARCHIVE!!!!

i think they should make it a little bit easier somehow to get OBs prints,on rugnir(new world)we had 25 peeps without one so i set up 4 teams of 5 red/blue ect with their own threads,they put 10fp a day each into their own team OB it worked quite well,in the end only one team was left,,,the 5 who didnt want to do it got kicked,,,those taking part acted as a team it was quite rewarding but hard work to manage

Im on sinerania, its the same thing. But even on other worlds, if not for other OBS there is no other way to get them. in events if you are lucky. this last one didnt have it.

Any Empire

Sergeant
What I have done is held an event where for 1 month only obs could be posted and that helped a bit. also made an obs thread.
Nice approach.

2 guilds I'm in have OBS-only swap threads, and this works pretty well to generate OBS prints (those who don't have an OBS can post any GB, while OBS owners post theirs, and help new guildies secure spots.) While slow, it gets the job done.
A 3rd guild has a weekly tax, where the lowest level OBS is posted and then everyone contributes 1 to 3 FPs, depending on what Era your city is in. Those without and OBS are helped to get prints through the thread, or in private swaps.
Both options are worthwhile considering, as long as the guild is has several (10+) players with OBSs.

Both options are worthwhile considering, as long as the guild is has several (10+) players with OBSs.
I have a small guild. 17 players and only 8 of us have obs and a few at level 10 or aproaching so this is the problem. not having enough people with obs , then we cant post and they cant get prints. well we will have the forge bowl event coming up i hope we can get some there.

great ideas there.

Camerlottoo

Private
gotta love that "The executioner" gets the agents knickers all twisted hehehe...BUT seriously this does need to be looked at..needs to be added to events etc to make it possiable to get

joesoap

Major-General
BUT seriously this does need to be looked at..needs to be added to events etc to make it possiable to get
why does it need looked at? if it has always been like this & thousands of players have an obs then the current way works, to me this just reads as...i want something other players have & i want to get it easier than they did

DeletedUser110603

Guys this idea is in Archive from 2018.
Any new suggestion similar to this needs to be formatted correctly as a new post idea according to our ideas thread with a suggestion of how this can be achieved.
This will be closed for further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.