• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [Guild Expedition] automatic unlock for guild expeditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser914

Proposal:

Make 2 extra on/off buttons for guild expeditions to unlock level II and III.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: yes

Reason: guild members are often questioning about unlocking additional levels, while the guild has plenty of goods. A lot of time a member did reach the end of level I, while the leaders and founders are offline. With an automatic on/off button guilds can choose before the expedition starts if they like to invest goods for extra levels.

Details:

I think, either there is extra space under the guild treasure tab, or there is space for an extra tab called "guild settings"

only leaders and founders can switch the button.

Visual Aids:

N/A

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
N/A

DeletedUser1094

In my opinion, Guilds should always have at least one active leader online 24/7...which makes the proposal obsolete. But that's just me... LOL
But for Guilds with a small amount of leaders, this can come in very handy. :)

+1

Vesiger

Monarch
+1
Sounds reasonable - I assume the only reason why it's limited to guild leaders in the first place is in order to stop players randomly emptying the guild treasury...

DeletedUser653

+1
Sounds reasonable - I assume the only reason why it's limited to guild leaders in the first place is in order to stop players randomly emptying the guild treasury...

100% we had issues in the past from guilds who were perhaps not fully active and may have 60 members but only 10 doing EXPO and just one player who was not a founder would decide to spend goods for all 60 players when he was the only one doing L2 and L3. So the need for a founder/leader to release the next lever is good.
This change helps out those guilds where the 60 in a guild are doing GvG each week and hence let us release the 2 higher levels straight away.

DeletedUser108379

I do not see much benefit in this button. What is the problem if some players will have to wait a few hours or a day to access the next level? There are only 48 encounters for the whole week.

And if the guild leaders are often absent for some days in a row, perhaps it is time to look for another guild.

DeletedUser108047

-1; @Cardena is correct.

Goods sometimes need to be reserved for GvG; Sometimes guild members need to top up treasury....

Too much potential for guild goods to be misspent... Maybe there should be an adjustment to the 'trusted' powers in guild management

DeletedUser720

I do not see much benefit in this button. What is the problem if some players will have to wait a few hours or a day to access the next level? There are only 48 encounters for the whole week.

And if the guild leaders are often absent for some days in a row, perhaps it is time to look for another guild.

Agree. -1

DeletedUser107476

Some guilds have few leaders and what if the leaders lose access to internet or are on holiday?

DeletedUser109639

+1 But the option would need to be reserved for leaders and founders only. That way there will be a measure of control over goods expenditure.

DeletedUser6065

' . . .This change helps out those guilds where the 60 in a guild are doing GvG each week and hence let us release the 2 higher levels straight away.'

I'm having difficulty believing this.
. . . . mk

DeletedUser653

I'm having difficulty believing this.
. . . . mk
Think about this, we normally always unlock all 3 levels and have won every cup so far, we can only unlock L2 and L3 once we complete L1 and then L2. So there are two points when our players get stuck and held up waiting for a founder/Leader to release the next level.
So its much more simple to release L2 and L3 straight away.

DeletedUser108379

Think about this, .... we can only unlock L2 and L3 once we complete L1 and then L2. ...
... .

:?

No, no need for the founder/guild leader to have completed L1. He/She can open the next level in the first hours of the Guild Expedition. :)

DeletedUser106696

Cardena is right, a leader can unlock a level without having completed it. GE is always at the same time, so it should be possible for a leader to unlock before Tuesday afternoon (gametime).

Status
Not open for further replies.