• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

automatic fight bug

DeletedUser14587

World: Greifental
Browser and Version: Google chrome Version 27.0.1453.116 m
Overview of the bug: in some fights i am unable to find the show result button as it dissappear when i click on the automatic fight button and i have to wait all units to move one by one some time it end alone sometime the automatic fight turn into normal with one unit left from the opponent as u see in attachment the show result button dissappear
Screenshots: uploaded
How often this occurs: every couple of days couple of times
Urgency: its abit urgent as one fight can take up to 8 minutes
Preventative Actions:
Summary:
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: no
Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

thank you fight bug 3.jpg

DeletedUser

This has been happening to me occasionally for a while now. You can just refresh it and an choose continue combat. It will actually let you control them at that point, but if you hit autobattle again it has worked every time for me.

DeletedUser3157

I have witnessed it as well a few times. And I have heard some others reporting this bug as well. I solve it with refreshing and then continueing the combat(the option comes back then), but it is little annoying none of the less.

DeletedUser13805

its happend to me lots of times now i do the refresh thing to as it works just another problem they have to try to fix when it wasnt there before : )

DeletedUser14587

its happend to me lots of times now i do the refresh thing to as it works just another problem they have to try to fix when it wasnt there before : )

yah i have to restart my browser every time still its asmall thing if it get fixed it will be better thank you

DeletedUser

It has happened a few times for me as well. And usually happens when the defense is mostly long range. Think the AI gets confused :)

DeletedUser12400

It has happened a few times for me as well. And usually happens when the defense is mostly long range. Think the AI gets confused :)
I've noticed that this bug appears when i battle PE units ;)

DeletedUser7719

Doesn't this "bug" prevent other bugs that could occur by a continuous battle?

DeletedUser3157

Doesn't this "bug" prevent other bugs that could occur by a continuous battle?

It does. But it is an overly primitive preventive measure that as u can see, causes it's own problem/bug. Surely there could be another ways to achive the same goal without causing such problems?

Last edited by a moderator: