• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Automated Aid System Does Not Motivate My Terracotta Vineyards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blachdog

Private
When other Players Send Me Aid, It Motivates or Polishes All my Buildings Perfectly, EXCEPT My Terracotta Vineyards and Tailors. I have depleted My Inventory of Self Aid Options and I am Wondering Why My Terracotta Vineyards Never become Motivated when the other Players Provide Aid to Me.
Player Name: Blachdog
Browser: Chrome 110.0.5481.104
World: Sinerania
Urgency: Non Game Changing
Summary: When receiving Aid, It goes to My Bistro & Pizzeria First (Like it Should), then to My Shrines of Knowledge. Next, My Lavender Lawns Adjacent to my Vineyards are Polished, then, All my Cottages. My Tailors Rarely become Motivated, but my Terracotta Vineyards Never Do. It seems they should be some of the First Buildings Motivated, like my Bistro and Pizzeria are. It seems that my Tailors should be Motivated before all my Cottages, but I just don't know how this is all supposed to work.
Thank You for Your Consideration

Knight of ICE

Not a bug. Terracotta Vineyard produces coins. Only those get doubled when motivated and are lowest in the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.