• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

AutoCollect

DragonsEgg1

Private
Does AutoCollect prioritise its clearance based on the presence of a Blue Galaxy?

I've seen claims that a manual clearance can return 100fp more than a manual one. While this is surely an exaggeration, I've often wondered about BG being catered for.

AutoCollect has very little written about it, esp on Fandom.

My bg gives more than 100fp if I do the collections manually targeting the right buildings.

Using auto collect it boosts random buildings so the extra fp is all over the place

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
While this is surely an exaggeration

It's not an exaggeration, quite the contrary :) The buildings I collect with BG yield 342 fp if I'm lucky with temples and CN, which happens from time to time. BG difference from such collection at 70% is some 240 fp. While diamond collection would give much less. Too lazy to estimate, but it won't hit 140 on average.