• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Auto-collect for phone version

• Thread starter DeletedUser113235
  • Start date

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser113235

Didn't Inno also state that they are working on makking the platforms as equal as possible?

States aside.
Results is the important fact, and there are none.
They should at least know about this one (aka not hard to implement at all)

Galladhorn

Monarch
+1

Though I never ever used the feature, but I am for alignment of the two game versions. Seen newer mobile games like Game of Thrones and the UI and UX design is way ahead of FoE – Funny enough this mobile game in mention is struggling to bring on Desktop version.

DeletedUser113235

Then go and implement it. It is obvious your nagging has no result, so start working on it.

I would love to, but I don't have access to the source code and it's not my job.
Easily would do this feature in few hours tho

DeletedUser113235

Then go and implement it. It is obvious your nagging has no result, so start working on it.

I would love to, but I don't have access to the source code and it's not my job.
Easily would do t

I feel more like, make the Fornt-End (The application) Open Source (Or just some parts of it). And then any player can help to improve the current system (Which is bad right now, and it's not an opinion)