• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is it possible to attack someone more than once in 24 hours??? Every time I attack I always have to wait 24hours before I can attack them again, but there is one player who has attacked me up to three times in one day, in just a few hours. How is that possible?

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums Megs. :)

It is not possible to attack any player more than once every 24 hours. Could you post a screenshot of your event history? (to open: click your town hall, then 'News' and then 'Event History')

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

Okay. The player did not attack you three times that day.

1. 6:21 a.m. - The player plundered one of your buildings.

2. 8:18 p.m. - The player attacked your city and breached your defenses.

3. 11:11 p.m. - The player plundered one of your buildings.

A player can plunder one of your buildings within 24 hours after having successfully attacked your city.

Regards,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

Ah. I see the problem here. Only the one that says he was able to breach your defenses was attack. The ones with the red lightning say he plundered one of your buildings, that means he stole some goods / coins / supplies from you. You always get to do this after winning someone in battle. But you don't have to do it immediately, you can do it within the next 24 hours.

You can only plunder (steal) productions that are ready, not ones that are still being made. So he is saving that opportunity to steal something until he sees something good is available in your city.

I hope this explains it.

Edit : And Bloodwyn beat me to it hihi :)

DeletedUser

OOOOH!!! ok :D thanks sooo much for explaining this for me :) I was really confused by it!! :) Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.