• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Attacking

DeletedUser

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to attack people who are not your neighbour?

Grtz,
Raecius

DeletedUser

ok ty very much :) could you tell me if theres an option coming to rotate your buildings?

DeletedUser4089

Hi, it has been requested to become a feature many many times, but it has been denied and will not be implemented. Basically, the idea is that not being able to rotate buildings means players have to put a lot more planning into their cities.

A quote from a mod on this subject
mink said:
sorry folks - this has been suggested repeatedly and repeatedly rejected as not for FoE. one of the key challenges in this game is how to fit the necessary elements into the limited space of our towns, and it's not supposed to be easy.

There is however a city planner/simulator available to help with the challenge: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?2885-City-planner-simulator

Hope this helps.

DeletedUser

Another question before this gets closed :) Im currently first for bronze pvp tower with 20822 points. I did a bit of the story which gave me 1162 points to add. But the thing is. It didn't add to my total of 20822, but instead it dropped to 20622. And no one attacked me. Tried reloading to.

DeletedUser

found it already :) it was because i was fighting in a zone to gain a new pvp tower