• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Attacking with Color Guard + Rogues doesn't yield points for Tower

Greywolf

Sergeant
Noticed today that I didn't get points for the Iron Age Tower or any other tower when attacking with a Color Guard + Rogues. I know both units are ageless, but if I'm not mistaken then I have received points when using the same set up in the past. Only attacked in the GE, so don't know if the same issue affects PVP or GvG as well.

Before anyone wonders why I even use Color Guards, they are pretty good units if you have an Iron Age city like the one I have in Houndsmoor. Anyways it would be nice if someone could confirm it is a bug or maybe a feature.

DeletedUser97166

This isn't a bug, it is actually the way it works.
When you are using rogues or color guard without any other troops their points are not directed towards an age. As you pointed out in your post there are ageless troops and therefore no age will get a point unless you use troops from your age combined with them.