• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Attacked and Plundered everyday by someone 11-12 times higher points that me

DeletedUser99692

When I started playing this game there could be up to 4-5 ages in the same hood. Bronze age players were lucky if they could collect a 4hr goods run even stilt houses were not safe from the daily grazing. You did not camp in an age because all you wanted was to grow and get better troops. To get up into the middle ages so you could breath. Today's game is a piece of cake compared with what it was then. Plundering unfair or not has always been a part of this game and always will be a part of this game. No I don't plunder, neither do I attack unless provoked. What I will say is this Play your own game and have the grace to allow others to play theirs.

DeletedUser112861

The trick to not getting plundered... is to simply have nothing to plunder in the first place!

When I research the final tech in an age, I usually 'camp' in that age (by not researching techs of the next age) to level up my GBs and collect new ones. Why? Because some GBs offer military boosts which increase the attack and defence of an army. Whether the boost goes to the attack or defence army is determined by the GB itself eg. Cathedral of Aachen dedicates its bonus to attack armies.

Since you can't beat him, I'm assuming he has a pretty decent battle bonus from his GBs (or special buildings). I would advise you to try and collect a battle bonus.

But remember that collecting on time is still the best and most versatile decision to make.

Emberguard

Legend
If they have that many points chances are they have done GvG as that's where the biggest point gain comes from. That has nothing to do with your ability to defend against or attack them

You have a few options:
(1) send a friend request! Then aid and tavern visit each day. This is the one guaranteed way to avoid being plundered if they accept your request
(2) talk to them about how you can avoid being plundered. Ask them for advice (be polite about it) on what you could do to improve your defence.
(3) Put up watchfires/defence buildings/defence GBs/etc
(4) Change your collection times. If you are able to come on more often put smaller collection times so you lose less when plundered. Goods buildings give you the same amount for two 8 hr productions as one 24 hr production. This would allow you to go on at the start and end of day without having to spend too much time on maintenance
(5) Convert a portion of your buildings into unplunderable buildings. You'll always need ordinary production buildings for event quests, but the rest you can change into anything that is able to be motivated. Once motivated a building cannot be plundered. Balance these buildings with what can be plundered to maximise your production.
(6) Make sure you aid and tavern visit your friends/guildmates every 2-3 days minimum. At the end of the week go through your desktop event (social activity) event log. This'll tell you how many returned the aids. If you have more then 80 friends you can remove the non-aiders and put on global chat that you're looking for active aiders. This'll help protect your production buildings and whatever else is able to be motivated