• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Attack and Plunder

Gio158

Private
I don't think there is anything wrong with attacking or plundering. (a touchy subject when the attacker has over 300 million points more than you, but the point system is another subject.)
What I think should be changed is, if you have a City shield on you should not be allowed to attack or plunder until the shield is finished and if you have attacked someone you should not be able to put up the city shield for 24 hours after your last attack..
You can't have it both ways, if you are man enough to attack you should be man enough to defend your City without the shield.

OrionMnt

Corporal
I don't think there is anything wrong with attacking or plundering
you are correct
What I think should be changed is, if you have a City shield on you should not be allowed to attack or plunder until the shield is finished and if you have attacked someone you should not be able to put up the city shield for 24 hours after your last attack..
you are wrong, attacking/defending are 2 different instances, no reason to be able to have only 1 like in every decent game ever

You can't have it both ways
Yes you/we can, and yes you/we will

if you are man enough to attack you should be man enough to defend your City without the shield.
That's is completely your own opinion and just personal preference
I could say - if you city shields are up your productions must be frozen, "if you are not man enough to protect/guard your goods, you shouldn't receive any because of that silly shield"

OrionMnt

Corporal
Kid (im assuming you are kid, because only a teenager/kid would get so easily hurt of a random forum message of a pointless thread), get real, nobody cares who I'm or who you are and how we are playing, stay on topic if you have something new to say
- (not runs and hide as you predicted) - so you are wrong once again

Dead-Eye

General
I attack with my city shield up often. The love letters I receive in return are epic. I think I will continue to do this. The OP,s thoughts on this have no real relevance.

That is all.