• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Attack and defence with new GB

DeletedUser3139

Hi

to all players. Lately I found aspect of game that bothers me very much, becouse it is provoked with new ingame buildings. More or less, there is nothing complicated with attack or defence with unit that are available in this game. Of course are not well balanced and funy, but that is minor problem. We can adapt if we want to, of course.
But....yes but
With this new buildings all "fun" went into dump of yesterday. Bonuses in defence are big and 50 % bigger than in attack. I was able to find only one building that give me 5% bonus in attack while there is few buildings with bonuses in defence with 10% starter.
So if this is not mistake, than somebody wanted to kill this aspect of game. I dont even try anymore to attack citties wirh any b uilding who give him defence bonus.
It is usseles and I just lose units and sources to build new one. Actually I will delete all units and let the ppl attack me like they want and whenever they want.
I come to the end of both servers I play on. Funny stuff is that I need to help to build GB if I want to get some blueprint quicker and I don't want to buy buildings. I just want to have fun, when I have time to play. Looks like Inno it is not on same oppinion. I know money rulez.

So no fun..no game...I will find me something else...enyoj

DeletedUser3157

The attack GB gives 5% bonus to both offensive attack value AND offensive defene value.
Defense GB gives you 10% bonus ONLY to defensive defense value.
This means they both total with SAME amount of total bonus given when it comes to fighting.

DeletedUser

i completley agree with this, the new GBs top players are buying with diamonds are far too overpowered, the top player in my neighbourhood,
(430k ish points) attacks everyone everyday with ease and gains so many more points than anyone else each through winning the top 3 towers.
i cannot even compete with him just concentrating one one tower.
It is pointless in attacking his city, even if you do occasionally win, the loses are too heavy.
Its just given the top diamonds players too big an advantage, im yet to get a GB and have pol/motivated my entire guild, neighbourhood and 80 friends each day since they came out.
I am now very disheartened and about to quit, (along with several guild members) unless something is done soon! so take note Devs!!!!

DeletedUser

i completley agree with this, the new GBs top players are buying with diamonds are far too overpowered, the top player in my neighbourhood,
(430k ish points) attacks everyone everyday with ease and gains so many more points than anyone else each through winning the top 3 towers.
i cannot even compete with him just concentrating one one tower.
It is pointless in attacking his city, even if you do occasionally win, the loses are too heavy.
Its just given the top diamonds players too big an advantage, im yet to get a GB and have pol/motivated my entire guild, neighbourhood and 80 friends each day since they came out.
I am now very disheartened and about to quit, (along with several guild members) unless something is done soon! so take note Devs!!!!

I have spent 200 diamonds (I've earnt more than that through quests) to buy one BP (and then, ironically & annoyingly, I got the same BP I bought from polishing/motivating the next day) so I would not consider myself a diamond player - however I now have 4 great buildings including two attack boost buildings (and am two BP each off having a 5th and 6th GB). It is not the sole purview of diamond players to have great buildings (however I will say that before the last update when they increased the chance of getting BPs I was getting far more BPs from donating forge points to GBs built by the diamond players than I was from polishing/motivating but now it is probably the other way round and now I get 3-4 BP per day from polishing and maybe get 1 BP per day or two from donating FP).

You may not be able to compete as easily this week as a player who has had a head start by buying their GBs but once you build your own GBs you will level the playing field and should compete as before.

DeletedUser

@ Martynius, i agree Diamond players should have an advantage, but this is way to much, im 3rd on my neighbourhood and 45th on my server, its now several weeks being in this situation, and im nearly a 1/3rd of the way to get the great buildings i need to match the top player, then still have to get them all leveled up to max for it to be a fair playing field.
Seeing the same person week in and week out take 450+medals when i struggle to get 150 (if im lucky) is just frankly annoying.
goodness only knows what the lower level players on my server feel like. - seeing as they must be hugely picked on.
This needs addressing and soon. 2 of my guild members have quit in as many days and they were both in the top 20 of the server!