• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Attack a Friend

• Thread starter DeletedUser7897
  • Start date

DeletedUser7897

• World: Fel Dranghyr
  • Browser and Version:Firefox 18.0.2
  • Overview of the bug:I can attack a friend from PvP tower, cannot plunder him
  • Screenshots: none
  • How often this occurs:every time
  • Urgency:low
  • Preventative Actions: dont attack Friends :)
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: friend attack bug

I found a topic about it, but couldnt found a bug report. Thread was made in december, so i guess it's an old bug:
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...ing-Friends-in-P-vs-P&highlight=friend+attack

I think you should not be able to attack your friend

DeletedUser1094

I do not see the problem. Why would a friend not allow you to attack him/her for PvP-points? That would be a bad friend, in my opinion.
It's only between friends in same neighbourhoods, this can occur... and as you stated yourself, friends cannot plunder each other... but they can attack for PvP-points.

DeletedUser7897

In that case there should also be a button "Attack" in friend list and in neighbour list, but there is none. So i think game developers think friends should not attack each other, otherwise they would place attack button there.

DeletedUser

This has been reported in the past and I see the same 2 responses/arguments from that report. ;)

I'll mark this as investigating for now, if I can get a straight answer I'll let you know.

- L