• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Attached trades : a fee for guildmates too ?

DeletedUser112098

Hi,
A bug was gone, another one came. This time, it's about the trade offers, namely the attached trade offers in the message center threads. This is what I saw in my own guild's trade thread today :
FoE glitch 1.141.jpg
This came with another loading spinner when I clicked the "Take offer" button, before the confirmation window. In spite of the dollar sign on the button, it didn't cost me a Forge Point, as the player was a guildmate.
FoE glitch 1.141 (2).jpg

I reloaded the page once, and it didn't do anything. I haven't seen it on my other world, as I am in a much less active guild there.

Additional info :
Operating System : Windows 10
Browser : Firefox 60.0
Game version : 1.141
Worlds : Korch (en10 - source of the picture above), Parkog (en15)
Flash version : WIN 32,0,0,101
Renderer : DirectX11

Agent327

Overlord
You can't take that trade. You do not have the 50 cokes needed. That's why it is asking you to pay. You need to pay for the missing goods, not the trade.

DeletedUser112098

Update at 5.51 PM London time : it seems to have gone back to normal (with the guild shield instead of the dollar sign, as it should be).
@Agent327 : to answer the red/green numbers thing, red represents what you give, and green is what you receive. If I couldn't take that offer, the button would be greyed out.

Agent327

Overlord
Update at 5.51 PM London time : it seems to have gone back to normal (with the guild shield instead of the dollar sign, as it should be).
@Agent327 : to answer the red/green numbers thing, red represents what you give, and green is what you receive. If I couldn't take that offer, the button would be greyed out.

You are probably right. I was thinking about negotiations where you see the number in red.

DeletedUser115071

A few days back I saw this too which was wierd enough but it didn't take FPs from me so all good.

DeletedUser115046

I had this bug come up a few times. Refreshing the browser resolved it at all times.