• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

ATLANTiS

• Thread starter DeletedUser2511
  • Start date

DeletedUser2511

Atlantis 2.png

STARGATEATLANTIS
Stargate Atlantis and his military team from Earth that, along with two dozen other teams, explore distant planets in the Pegasus Galaxy. They use an alien device known as a Stargate that was built millions of years ago by an advanced race of humans known as the Ancients. The expedition is based in the Lost City of Atlantis on the planet "Lantea". The city was built millions of years ago and abandoned 10,000 years ago by the Ancients. Five to ten million years ago, due to a plague in the Milky Way Galaxy, they were forced to flee to the Pegasus Galaxy, and there they seeded life on hundreds of worlds as they had done to Earth in the Milky Way. After encountering a powerful enemy known as the Wraith and going to war with them for one hundred years, the Ancients ultimately lost and were forced to submerge their city beneath Lantea's ocean, which, in the Stargate universe, is the source of the Greekmyth of the Lost City of Atlantis.

ATLANTIS

'Crossing Empires Trading Future'
:cool:
(...)
The early conquests of new territories opened the doors of trade through empires, giving to civilizations the possibility to expand their territories.
The conquer of new provinces is essential for the production of goods, as well the research of new technologies and services.

ATLANTIS crosses all those continents and leads the trading . Working together, the Atllanters keeps a channel open to welcome the new worlds.

ATLANTIS is here only for help that you can build your own city, Only you and the guild through the new world.
We do not promise a champion, but for help you out to crossing the Empire!
(...)

2019- The Invite:
-Anyone old enough in game to explore and play, can apply or message me!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2511

ATLANTIS New Era

A New Era is coming! :confused:

We need to be prepared to receive the new territories from south. We has sending our knights across Arvahall.... :rolleyes:

Get this chance, invite your friend to ATLANTIS until 24 September. After that the personal invitation will close for everyone, in order for we take care the ones who are in so far.

:)
Join us to Crossing th Empire!

DeletedUser2511

Message from Yangus

We are currently recruiting new members that use the forums and are willing to help each other with trades (weather it benefits you or not), polish/motivate others from legion often, and compeat in the weekly PvP tournaments. Basically, just be active in the game!
If you are interested or have any other questions, just leave your message!
Have a good day :)

DeletedUser2511

ATLANTIS, private forum

ATLANTiS
:cool:​
ATLANTIS as now a new private forum where all members can chat with full privacy and get in conference by message service with easy.

We has been working to get our mates comfortables when in Atlantis forum without need to get over here you will read the latest important news from game just on a click, now is the time and its up to You Get in ATLANTIS private forum and discover how to win the game.... We will be there waiting for You....

DeletedUser

Thread merged, guild announcement now in appropriate place.

DeletedUser2511

Can You tell me what this has to do with recruitments? And why they didn't act like this on first time, why delete??

DeletedUser

i did not delete i merely merged it with this thread, and because this thread is about your guild, it must go here. the world forum is not for guild related announcements/recruitment because this is what this section of the forum is for. please keep all future guild announcements here.

DeletedUser2511

i did not delete i merely merged it with this thread, and because this thread is about your guild, it must go here. the world forum is not for guild related announcements/recruitment because this is what this section of the forum is for. please keep all future guild announcements here.

Thank You for your time and participation on this issue, :cool: cheers.

DeletedUser2511

PvP Tournament - Hack Trick in Arvahall

I' m Proud to Announce this weeks Champions on PvP Tournaments of Arvahall International World:
:D

Early Middle Ages : King Georider
-
High Middle Ages : bigblue23
-
Late Middle Ages : ViPirate

ATLANTiS, with the participation of some of their Rangers just grab a BIG Full Victory with a massive presence on the PvP and making an hack trick at all Middle Ages Towers of Arvahall PvP this weeks tournament.
With king Georider on the command from Iron Age, some has well prepared the tournament. Very enthusiastic three members of ATLANTIS has done their 1st. victorious hack trick on FoE, dominating clearly all the adversaries and ex-champions in confronts of September third week.
Did they come to stay and conquer?

Also, :rolleyes:

Congratulations to all members in ATLANTIS, and a big thanks to all of our neighbours, without them this wouldn't be possible! Thank You!

DeletedUser

What a strange announcement, are you meaning to say 3 people in your guild won those 3 tournaments on a server? That's a pretty good achievement I suppose, although I'm not sure I'd call it a hat trick. That would be more like if one person won 3 tournaments in a single week, I'd call that a hat trick. This is more of a sweep here, and it would be more impressive if your guild got all the tourneys on that server. I wonder if anyone's done that?

Also. you realize that's just one server in Arvahall, the first line is kind of misleading I think...

DeletedUser653

I hate to say this but there are many groups on Arvahall and as such you are the champions of your individual group. The difficulty is easier on some groups then others, for example I have lost the LMA tournament with 150k points but this week 68k was all you needed. I have seen scores of over 300k so I suspect a better measurement would be to add how many points you needed to get to win it?

But I like the update status, please identify your group and then keep them coming.

DeletedUser

I think a mod has given this player his own Atlantis section to post updates in, though.
And apart from that, I do think it's a bit misleading to say you've won the PvP tournaments internationally, when all you can see is your own neighbourhood's tournaments.

- L

DeletedUser

On other worlds most guildleaders don't anounce their guild's achievements in the world forum.
And DoggyDoggy doesn't run all the worlds, Doggy is just enforcing a policy in this world forum (I assume).

- L

DeletedUser1094

You have already been given an answer...

DoggyDoggy said:

DeletedUser2511

Better then an Hack Trick at PvP

- This weeks Champions on PvP Tournaments of Arvahall World (en1_server) :

:D

Bronze Age
: ★ : Carioca

Iron Age: ★ : King Georider

Early Middle Ages: ★ : "NoN Atlantis"

High Middle Ages : ★ : Yangus

Late Middle Ages : ★ : ViPirate

ATLANTiS Rangers has riding their horses again across the battlefields of the Empire.
Better then an Hack Trick is the 4 Victory on the PvP with the Rangers hacking 4 of 5 Towers on the last of September tournaments.

Starting on bronze tower early this week they garb the commands of all towers, unlucky King Georider, short on troops couldn't reach on time booth towers with is army missing the Early Tower to their enemy. This makes us think that they will return and could be possible that we see very soon, all Towers on ATLANTiS Rangers hands.

Looks they are here not just to cross the Empire but to fly over it!
Once again thanks to ATLANTIS neighbours, certainly this wouldn't be possible without them!
Thank You to All!

. STARGATE★ATLANTIS wishes Good Forges 4'ALL Players

DeletedUser2511

ATLANTIS - Colonial Recruitments

ATLANTIS 2.GIF

The early conquests of new territories opened the doors of trade through empires, giving to civilizations the possibility to expand their territories.
The conquer of new provinces is essential for the production of goods, as well the research of new technologies and services.

ATLANTIS crosses all those continents and leads the trading . Working together, the Atllanters keeps a channel open to welcome the new worlds.
ATLANTIS is here only for help that you can build your own city, Only you and the guild through the new world.
We do not promise a champion, but we will help you out to crossing the Empire!

:mad:

To be Invited, You will need 10.000Pts.
Then
write down a message, or apply to a Marshall on Atlantis guild.