• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Atlantis Museum

DeletedUser110607

I haven't yet seen any hint of the new GB for OE. How can I get a BP for the new Atlantis Museum? Just from aiding?

Lady

DeletedUser100065

Or treasure hunts or GE or random rewards from quests. You won't have seen many because well it requires OE goods to build and it's a lotta diamonds to pay for the goods. I haven't gotten a BP yet and am way to lazy to look up how much it costs but give it time and you'll see on chat the spammers advertising it dontcha worry.

DeletedUser96901

it is a regular GB of an era
so you get BP like from all other era related GB :P

btw forgotten in the lists above
- plundering
- Shrine of Inspiration
and maybe more

well it requires OE goods to build and it's a lotta diamonds to pay for the goods.
paying goods with diamonds ?
are you crazy ?

if you are in the Oceanic Future do some quests ;)
and if not trade the goods for FP with someone in the Oceanic Future who did many quests ;)

DeletedUser12313

Shows how far removed from reality the developers are. Apart from a few annoying headcases, long established players regard plundering as totally off limits. It upsets the hood and turns people away from the game. The developers need to fix the gvg bugs and look to expand proper guild fighting opportunities rather than offer a GB that encourages idiots to annoy and vex the rest of us.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I have managed to get one bp from aiding. Can't see me rushing out to gain all the bps and build one though.

DeletedUser103223

I built one, got it up to level 4 or 5, then deleted it. Complete waste of goods and Forge points. People will not be buying OF goods with FP's to build this one thats for sure..... You can throw this complete and utter piece of garbage onto the GB scrapheap......