• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Atlantis Museum displaying next level output incorrectly?

DeletedUser110195

My guild's sole founder is also our only player in Oceanic Future, and also the only one with an Atlantis Museum. I clicked on it out of curiosity but then my curiosity turned to a 'what the hell?' moment. His is at level 3, 14.25% chance for double plunder and 28/56 goods daily....and it says on level 4 that the daily goods DROP, to 15/30.

Now can someone explain this??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

So no one has to go hunting for this specific level(if it is indeed the only one)
Atlantis Museum what.png

Amy Steele

General
This is a bug. The information about amount of goods is displayed from the point of view of the age of player viewing the tooltip. This has been forwarded to our development team for fixing