• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Athenian Democracy recruiting

Black Swanie

Private
Athenian Democracy is a new and ambitious guild, looking for active players to join the growing team. Already leading and winning our weekly GE and GBG leagues, we need like minded folks interested in continuously developing their cities, while dominating the battle ground. We are a helpful and friendly bunch. If this sounds like the place for you, please contact our Beloved Emperor, FighterAllou or myself for an invite.

Black Swanie

Private
Just giving this a bump...

We are still looking for active and experienced players to be part of this exciting guild. We are up to Level 26 (Giving 3 FP's per day!), promoted to gold league and rising every week. Come and join us!

Black Swanie

Private
Time for another update folks...

Up to level 28 guild, just promoted to Platinum GBG and unlocking Level 4 in the GE every week! And that's just with 10 people, imagine what we can do if YOU join us 8-). So if you are stuck in a guild going nowhere and want more out of this awesome game... send me a message in game and I'll invite you. Come and join a group of chilled out individuals, all active daily, cranking out FP's and helping our guild mates grow and succeed...

if i was you id repost it as I doubt its going to get much attention anymore now that its already got some replies and is quite old

and whilst I would join your guild im already in a very helpful guild so thanks for the offer