• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed At last, Week #26 2017-10-30 (or thereabouts!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108047

@Bridgeman55 decent theories.... at some point a big guild will recruit and look to find something for lower era members to do :) Making all your DAs the same is a bluff... once someone has a look they will get through them pretty fast

Holding back your point man on 1+7 is usually a good strategy. even manual for the first 8 moves to ensure rogues go as far as possible or to bonus squares when converted is worth considering before going auto. I often hold off auto until one of my rogues has been 'turned' speaking of which - it would be kind of cool if you could have vampires that when they attacked a troop you had a chance of turning them to the dark side and attacking the other way :)

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20171106-132942-min.png

Battling so many battles will be agony and just for 30 fp

DeletedUser111589

15 battles is more accurate. My neighborhood is filled with spearmen defenses, not that I'm against such defense, it just makes these quests long. And surprisingly, no one has maharaja or basically any event building.

BTW, need rogue battle tips.

DeletedUser111866

Battling so many battles will be agony and just for 30 f
Hmm, for me an average haul from daily is 10FP or equivalent, so 30 is thrice more. And, you can play CMap for this type of challenge, just kill 7 out of 8 then surrender, you will have the counter increased.

DeletedUser111589

Hmm, for me an average haul from daily is 10FP or equivalent, so 30 is thrice more. And, you can play CMap for this type of challenge, just kill 7 out of 8 then surrender, you will have the counter increased.

This is a somewhat rare occurrence, happens once every 2 weeks were 30 FP are guaranteed. Usually it is 10 FP but with a chance of something else.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! We have 2 more winners this week!

ih8regin who posted within 2 minutes of the chosen time, and
vikingraider1, who posted exactly at the chosen time of
#26.PNG

Congratulations to both! We will be in contact with you regarding on which world you would like your 5x 10 Forge Point Packs :)

Look out for the new thread starting soon for more chances to win!

DeletedUser110195

You really have enacted a policy that I'm not allowed to win anymore haven't you? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.