• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed At last, Week #26 2017-10-30 (or thereabouts!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

While I was there I took a few more sectors (3 from Thors Hammer ... they wont be pleased).
Could certainly be an HMA record.

PvP and GvG 4 Nov.jpg

DeletedUser111866

Oh dear, I seem to be missing so much fun... being app only hurts.

Nice going @Bridgeman55. I think you have earnt your 1st place!

Oh dear, I seem to be missing so much fun... being app only hurts.
I know, it gets demoralizing at times. I find myself spending more and more time on other games instead. I might let my beta city lapse: they don’t really care about beta testing on the app anyway. The app simply is seen as a sideshow, and I suspect as an annoyance, by the developers, despite an assurance a few weeks back that they will be treating it seriously from now on.

DeletedUser96901

I don't think that that is the all time all worlds record for HMA tower

DeletedUser110179

The app simply is seen as a sideshow, and I suspect as an annoyance, by the developers, despite an assurance a few weeks back that they will be treating it seriously from now on.
I can't imagine it being true ... cellphones are where it's at ... PC's are becoming prehistoric.

DeletedUser111589

I agree with @Bridgeman55

Nowadays all casual games, such as this one as it doesn't require much time, are made for phones.

DeletedUser110179

I don't think that that is the all time all worlds record for HMA tower
Maybe not ... although most decent warriors head off into the future before they can build up enough stuff in HMA to make a good showing.
I just realized it's only Saturday ... and I could still take out the other 3 sectors in 24 hours ... 2 Million would certainly be substantial.

DeletedUser108047

Managed to be take the last sector on the OF 2 map with TE troops last night... Was getting hammered by turturrets from a distance so went looking for units that would move first and retaliate - nothing in the cupboard from OF, AF or FE so went with TE light units - suprisingly - worked a treat!

DeletedUser110179

@ Dane thorson: How does a 45% Support Bonus effect the defending troops.
I've taken all Thors Hammer's sectors in HMA GvG except for the HQ.

I was just wondering what I can expect.

DeletedUser108047

@ Dane thorson: How does a 45% Support Bonus effect the defending troops.
I've taken all Thors Hammer's sectors in HMA GvG except for the HQ.

I was just wondering what I can expect.

Well I think you can expect retaliation at some point :)

The support bonus will make the HQ troops harder to kill; if it was a 2 shot kill it might be a 3 shot kill... depends on the troops. If your bonus for attack and defence is higher than 45% then you should be fine. More broadly - if you are using auto battle then the dumb AI will be, as a consequence, less effective for you and you will lose more troops... If Thors are not defending and attacking your siege army then you can take your time but if they are defending then it becomes a race... your 10 in the siege against their 80 in the HQ... and thats when it gets more interesting :)

45% makes them unbeatable

Are you assuming the attacker has no attack boost? 45% is beatable but it take either more effort and you waste some troops or a much higher attack boost...

DeletedUser110179

Thors Hammer is no more (HMA GvG, EN 7).
I'm so close to 2 Million Battle points ... even 1,000 battles may still be within reach.

PvP and GvG 5 Nov.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.