• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed At last, Week #26 2017-10-30 (or thereabouts!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks!

At long last, the thread you have all been waiting for :D

As we had 2 winners last week, the prize is reset. This week you can win:

5x Large FP Packs

Good luck everyone! This week's competition will close at 11:00 pm on Sunday 6th November (usual rules apply)

Edit: Sunday 5th! :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser110179

One Step 250px.png

LadyHecate

Major-General
WInter Event started on Beta; but not on mobile App for a few more days. Nine Set buildings that can be configured multiple ways whichever players most deisre!

DeletedUser111589

This thread will end before it even actually starts.

WInter Event started on Beta; but not on mobile App for a few more days. Nine Set buildings that can be configured multiple ways whichever players most deisre!
Are items gained in similar way it was during autumn event?

DeletedUser108047

now if you could get event buildings that let you combine cherry gardens with fountains, elephants and... like connector bits in lego - that would be cool

DeletedUser104719

now if you could get event buildings that let you combine cherry gardens with fountains, elephants and... like connector bits in lego - that would be cool

Someone on the beta forum suggested 'building trays'; you could load your set buildings into it, and move the lot as a single building so you don't repeatedly lose you production progress!

LadyHecate

Major-General
Someone on the beta forum suggested 'building trays'; you could load your set buildings into it, and move the lot as a single building so you don't repeatedly lose you production progress!
You can avoid this by utilising single pieces of road as part of the Set move; this stops the Set timer resetting!
I.e. move first Set piece to new location that has a one piece road in it, move said road piece to next Set piece to move, which then relocates to next road piece etc. Then the game sees the entire move as one move as doesn't reset the Set timer; but will only work on the Browser version.

DeletedUser104719

You can avoid this by utilising single pieces of road as part of the Set move

I know, I know, but it's just so clunky! And gets really tricky to, say, shift the cherry garden by 1 space... not impossible, just... tricky.

Also, gets difficult when you want to do a full city rearrange!

DeletedUser96901

today I built the Atlantis Museum

and got my first doubling of a Palace plundering :lol:

DeletedUser96901

yes 10 FP :lol:

btw: does somebody know the percentage of Atlantis at level 80 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.