• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

assign new founder

DeletedUser

hi guys ,
first time on the forum but i have a problem ..
i was in a small guild and the founder left us and by default i became the founder and leader of the guild or he assigned me as leader and founder, i now want to leave this guild myself and it says i cannot leave i am the founder and i must assign another member as founder before i leave.. When i go into the guild and try to assign another member as leader or founder it says i have insufficient rights to do so.. can anyone please offer me advice or help .. thank you in advance for your help

DeletedUser4089

Are you sure you actually have founder rights and not just leader rights? (Founder is crown icon, leader is star icon), if the crown has a line through it, then you're only a leader.

Even so, you should be able to disband the guild. Click the Global icon -> Your Guild -> Administration tab -> Red button marked "Dissolve" in the bottom-right corner.