• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Arvahall city chalange

Shad23

Emperor
on Arvahall i'll as a personal challange try to get to iron age reserch GB teck
get Babel strip city of houses then with each new lvl of babel build new blacksmiths till i get around 30 in my city
then goal for my population will be to build what i need to go through any quests
then build only GB's who give FP's +Frontenack +Arc +Observatory +seed vault
on top of all that i'll only build buildings goten with quests, GE and Events
buildings i get from events i'll only build em if i get all the upgrades for it first
things i get from GE well i'll choose wisely what i'll build from those
get all those GB's to lvl 10 then go up an age then work only on Frontenac till lvl 80 then go up an era
then switch to Arc ti'll lvl 80 then go through tech tree by giving half of my FP's to reserch and half to my other GB's and see what that gives as a city

Last edited: