• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Artic Orangery question and other thoughts

This is the meat of it for me. My combat is “pretty good” and my experience of it is:
* 0 - 60 attrition few losses on auto against any battleground army
* 60 - 70 low losses
* 70 - 80 moderate losses and heavy losses sometimes
* 80 - 90 heavy losses unless careful selecting opponents
* 90 - 100 can only beat select armies on auto (cannot beat some armies on manual either)
Can I please ask what your attack boost is?

I start to struggle on attrition above 50 but can auto into the 60s with some heavy losses depending on the enemy.

Edit: my kraken is at 75

Emberguard

Legend
The Description on the AO says there is a % chance that a hit will cause 150% damage against units of the same age, why is it that retaliation strikes NEVER causes a critical hit?
As to AO, we often get answered basically with " working as description " or words to that effect. this is a case of it not being true.
Didn’t occur to me until you mentioned it that ”dealing damage” could mean passively and not just actively.

However, now that you’ve brought it up maybe the description could be made a little better? Something like this?
Gives a chance to deal 150% damage [on attacks] against units of the same age.
or
Gives a chance to deal 150% damage against units of the same age. [excludes retaliation]

1100 / 700 and AO 90. It’s a work in progress, I’ll take AO to 120 shortly.

Does your Kraken help you progress further in BG or is it just there for the free fish?
It gives 23 goes at +97% success so if I time it right then I can get 15-20 wins on manual.

The 60fp is a nice addition, it's not the best but it's on par with other GBs

r21r

Major-General
The 60fp is a nice addition, it's not the best but it's on par with other GBs
60FPs ain't bad.
when you make 2.000 from GBG though, ain't important aswell.

So, only i saw kraken making me faster on GvG ? and partly on GBG ?

all the rest here have no oppinion ? are you sure we play the same game guys ?