• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Will not fix Artic Guild expeditions shal rewards that doesn't exist

DeletedUser16126

• World: all
  • Browser and Version: not applicable
  • Overview of the bug: In guild expeditions you see as a rewards sometimes things that do not yet exist in Artic age, like types of units, non-premium production building or non-premium culture building. If it is not feasible to get them, then they shall not be shown as possible rewards, and the probablity shall be adapted to the real probability. (eg. for fast unit 50%, light unit 50%, and other types 0%)
  • Screenshots: I think anyone in ARtic expedition will have noticed it already
  • How often this occurs: every time, for units, culture ande supply building
  • Urgency: Low
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary: It is very annoying that the probability of the rewards is not correct and it is unclear which algoritm got used to avoid the non existing prizes. Are the prizes replaced by another prize, or will there just a retry until an existing prize gets hit.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: no.

DeletedUser16026

This only applies to the unit rewards. For all building rewards, if a building of that type does not yet exist in the new era, you get the equivalent building type from the previous era.

For units the probability is simply split among the number of units (2 units = 50%-50%; 3 units = 33.33%-33.33%-33.33%; 4 units = 25%-25%-25%-25%). We'll pass along the information but we cannot say for certain if the displayed numbers will be modified.