• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

artic and oceanic age goods in treasury

DeletedUser107115

Hey, i want to lay down an idea i have to have a use for artic and oceanic goods in treasury.
In my guild we have a huge stock for it and besides a little bit of artic for GE there is no use for it.

My following idea is

To make town hall into a kind of factory and feeding it goods.

it works like this, As we do for GE we pay goods from the previous era players are in.
For town hall it would be from the era we are in.
The goods are 1 of each per player per era.

So when we have 5 players in future era, it's 5 time 1 of each FE good

well my idea is to increase the time of production of town hall
1 of each for 10% speed
2 of each for 20%
this going up till
5 for 50% speed increase

this would give an good use of the goods of artic and oceanic
even lower guilds can use it
and if they don't pay goods, the speed will be 24h like it is now

DeletedUser112206

I think that seems a very good idea, as at present the goods from Arctic and Oceanic are piling up and there is no use for them and this idea above would enhance the game experience.

DeletedUser107115

well when you have 50% increase you would be able to collect town hall 2 times a day.
This bonus should work a week, since daily would be too much of a cost.
for a 70 player guild we talk about 1750 goods
but for guilds like mine that produces 7FP a day, we would use this for sure.

Agent327

Overlord
but it's just the idea, inno should have to see how they want to imply it to the game

So basically you do not care about how you are supposed to present an idea. You just spout what comes up in your head and Inno can do the rest. I am pretty sure that works all the time. Can't wait for this to be implemented.

DeletedUser107115

i told how i see it
but if they want to find a different way to implement it, it's all fine by me.

But i think this is a good way to stimulate the guilds, also have a good use for high era goods that have no purpose now

Galladhorn

Monarch
So basically you do not care about how you are supposed to present an idea. You just spout what comes up in your head and Inno can do the rest. I am pretty sure that works all the time. Can't wait for this to be implemented.

Agent327 – Many Ideas are never implemented exactly like proposed – Usually they are redefined and going through a normal idea refinement and implemenation process. Idea´s spawns other ideas – that is part of making ideas. The idea in this thread adresses and issue of major stockpiles of goods in the Guld Treasuries. Perhaps you could adjust or think of ways to refine it, so that it would better fit into the production process ?

Agent327

Overlord
Agent327 – Many Ideas are never implemented exactly like proposed – Usually they are redefined and going through a normal idea refinement and implemenation process. Idea´s spawns other ideas – that is part of making ideas.

For that to happen they need to make it to the devs, don't you think?

The idea in this thread adresses and issue of major stockpiles of goods in the Guld Treasuries. Perhaps you could adjust or think of ways to refine it, so that it would better fit into the production process ?

Best way to deal with it is to do what is been done at the moment. Absolutely nothing. Guilds and especially the big Guilds have a stockpile that reaches the sky. Whatever you can come up with for those goods will not work anymore. They either can spend everything all at once, which will make the differences in the game only bigger, or you limit it and in that case they will still have a stockpile.

DeletedUser113110

+1
I like this. My old guild had 150,000+ OF goods EACH.
200,000+ AF ones.