• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

arrrgg why no bonus's from other players in my townhall news?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1556
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1556

I have been clicking everyones portrait and giving support to them. Bar one day I have not received any clicks back is this normal or should I be receiving more reports in my history as I seem to not had any reports my character has been clicked (therefore gained the bonus) at all Been playing the game for over a week now. so would have expected at least some clicks back. Any thoughts?

DeletedUser276

people dont always click back. its just them being inactive or lazy to give you a bonus back. especially when they are competing against you.

DeletedUser1556

Ok that seems reasonable but one day I got pages of reports saying folks had clicked me. Oh well will keep on clicking and hope. lol :)

DeletedUser

at least you get coins when you motivate or polish other players.. :)

DeletedUser1556

you do but you get far more back if they click on your bonus. :)

DeletedUser1294

I never support or polish, I need to attack for my PvP tower points so it makes sense.
Anyone who supports or polishes me in turn doesn't get a plunder :)

DeletedUser

Attacking players is not worth as much as attacking provinces, i prefer to leave the players alone, and i never trade with anyone who has attacked me... so they lose out in the long run...

As for people not clicking on you, are you winning, I noticed that when you are winning people seem less likely to help you...

DeletedUser1294

When I want to win the PvP tower, I'm pretty sure it would be better to attack players than provinces.
Heck, there are only 8 other people on my continent that actually are normal players, and they don't mind me attacking as long as I don't plunder.
The 1st and 2nd person use diamonds so they don't count as good/normal or skilled players.

DeletedUser

I find it annoying when my news says someone has supported me, but none of my buildings have a star on them. Did they just come snooping and not click? Did they support me but the game is glitched and doesn't show? I dunno... I am not surprised really, since I'm top player in my neighborhood with a gap of about 30% between me and the second ranked player. They are curious, but don't necessarily want to help me get further ahead. Still annoying. :p

DeletedUser

I find it annoying when my news says someone has supported me, but none of my buildings have a star on them. Did they just come snooping and not click? Did they support me but the game is glitched and doesn't show? I dunno... I am not surprised really, since I'm top player in my neighborhood with a gap of about 30% between me and the second ranked player. They are curious, but don't necessarily want to help me get further ahead. Still annoying. :p

they probably support your production buildings and you get double production

DeletedUser180

I didn't think about plundering, I probably don't need to plunder (I just never thought about skipping it) However, more to point, I still attack players because PvP towers are still active even after you have passed that "tower".

Status
Not open for further replies.