• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Some of my army have died but still show in my barack. This way i cannot create new forces. How do i delete them so i can create new forces?

DeletedUser

Hi,
You open Army management (the helmet icon), you select the unit and then hit the delete buton. Is the last one down, I think. Or reload and your troops should be indeed dead.

DeletedUser

I have the same problem, but i open the army management and my soldiers aren't there it says Time to heal 1 sec and it has been like for an hour and i can't recruit more spearfighters.

DeletedUser2456

Ctrl - F5 if this doesnt work, please contact in-game support

DeletedUser

This has happened to me as well, in fact when i have lost troops in battle i go to my barracks to replace them and all i get are Red lnes under the troops and no option to replace. I have managed to get round this by logging off and back in again.

Status
Not open for further replies.