• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Army selection

Do you support this idea

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mysty.

Private
Proposal:
In the army selection screen I would like some additional filters to be available to improve the experience when fighting and not have to scroll through heaps of injured troops.
I have searched through the other ideas and couldn’t find this anywhere

Reason:
at the moment when fighting in gbg I need to replace injured troops and have to scroll through all injured foot soldiers and to get to rogues, i would like to be able to filter out injured troops as I don’t need them when fighting
or Perhaps have a separate tab just for rogues ?

Details:
in the army selection screen add an extra filter for show injured troops or not.

Balance:
this should not affect any other feature as it is limited to the army selection screen

Abuse Prevention:
this only applies to the player fighting so I don’t see any option to abuse, just improve player experience

Summary:
for those who enjoy fighting and use the app this would improve the experience by not having to waste time while replacing troops